New led light design

On face value this looks like a useless Xmas present. Wrong !!! That globe on top ( with a 1960's dollar bill inside) is a futuristic led grow light design. Supplementary red and green lighting eyes and nose. Estimate draw equivalent of a 3000watt HPS, and conservative yield of 3 grams per watt. Patent pending of course. [emoji1787] I'll market it as a Pluto Hydro brand. post-65010-157757208012_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

... Artificial intelligence has not progressed as planned. Some could argue that human intelligence hasn't evolved that much either. Discuss. lol

I couldn't agree more. I have a book here from the early '80's. The Future of the world in 2020. According to it we're supposed to all have flying cars by now and be able to teleport from one location to another 'Beam me up, Scotty'.

Human intelligence has progressed somewhat, but only to the point of making us lazier 'Back when I was a child we actually had to move to change the TV channel' Kids today are shocked when they hear that lol lol lol

• Upvote 1

Information has definitely progressed in leaps and bounds. Intelligence, I'm not so sure. To extend the topic, what about actual human increases in scientific knowledge. Specifically, for this forum, increases in what humans know ( scientifically not anecdotally) about growing marijuana. Apparently 'average" THC content of marijuana has increased from under 10% in the 1980,'s, to where lots of modern day strains boast of mid 20% THC content. So our ability to grow more potent dope has increased, right ?? Right ?? Were those landrace strains that a few old hippies reckon were miles better than anything we can cross breed today, really that good ?? Have we got better, or have we got worse at growing dope?? Arguments for and against please........

I couldn't agree more. I have a book here from the early '80's. The Future of the world in 2020. According to it we're supposed to all have flying cars by now and be able to teleport from one location to another 'Beam me up, Scotty'.

Human intelligence has progressed somewhat, but only to the point of making us lazier 'Back when I was a child we actually had to move to change the TV channel' Kids today are shocked when they hear that lol lol lol

my kids think everything should have a touch screen.... I’m forever cleaning finger prints from the Tele.......

Information has definitely progressed in leaps and bounds. Intelligence, I'm not so sure. To extend the topic, what about actual human increases in scientific knowledge. Specifically, for this forum, increases in what humans know ( scientifically not anecdotally) about growing marijuana. Apparently 'average" THC content of marijuana has increased from under 10% in the 1980,'s, to where lots of modern day strains boast of mid 20% THC content. So our ability to grow more potent dope has increased, right ?? Right ?? Were those landrace strains that a few old hippies reckon were miles better than anything we can cross breed today, really that good ?? Have we got better, or have we got worse at growing dope?? Arguments for and against please........

Just like all the old blokes in the pub still drinking shit like VB and Tooheys when beer just like pot has made huge improvements in quality at all levels.

Yeah it sure is miss piggy, today's pot is so much better than the old shit that used to freak stnuc out

VB went to shit when they started making it in QLD in the 80s, Tooheys was always shit

D

C

Dont even talk about alcohol. We've all seen the utter shit you consume. Fucking permix cans were made by alcohol companies to get women into drinking spirits because ya cant get to pissed on em. You know that ya DC.

Enjoy ya ladies drinks mate. [emoji23][emoji23]