First tent set up 1x1x1.8

Got a couple new globes, pretty sure I’ll be right my understanding is with the digi ballast I’ll be able to run MH and HPS off the one ballast it’s also switchable from 400w 600w and 1000w and a simmer control. My old 400 ballast is buzzing off its tits don’t need to burn the joint down.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

firestarters r $2.50 at woolies bro
  • Upvote 1

You'll probably find a low pressure aero setup will work just as well as doing straight dwc gazza. Good fun though!

The high pressure aero which creates air roots instead of water roots seems to be where the explosive growth comes from.

I’ve ordered some kit, be a couple weeks till it arrives. So far

2 x 130 psi diaphragm pumps 12v 70w

2 x peltier kits

2 x 12v 8 pin relay switching module to be used as a cycle timer.

Cycle timer will be housed in a small electrical cabinet.

Still designing my system atm.

Also going to use 2 totes one inside the other bottom will be res, top will house spray manifold and drain back to res also thinking of special filter to stop roots growing into res. Also going to steal your jerry can idea but have it laying flat and mount the high pressure pump to that.

I was close to going DWC but thought I’d really fuk myself up lol.

The build will be straight forward I play with automation and pneumatic systems also have access to a machine shop with a few manual mills, lathes, CNC wire cutter, EDM machines and CNC matching centers.

Got a mate who is a genius with electronics we work together a lot his going to build me cycle timer for me.

Fun fun fun lol

Now that sounds fun! Make sure the peltiers are decent ones because I found they didn't make alot of difference. Hope you have better luck anyway. Keen to see the finished design [emoji869]

very good chance I’ll cock something up, in saying that I will also run a few in pots as a back up. Might even try the cannaterra pro as I keep reading good things about it.

I think big advantage with DWC is if something malfunctions roots still have access to nutes. With aero if my cycle timer packs in or power outage I’m screwed. On a positive note I don’t need to grow to pay my bills. This is purely a hobby for me, I dreamed of growing weed when I was a kid and I’m starting to live the dream so to speak within reason I’m still a dc at the end of the day lol [emoji1689][emoji1689][emoji1689][emoji1689]