1 out of 2 ain’t bad...?!?!?

Thx Micmac and itchy.

post-61235-157983744926_thumb.jpg

post-61235-157983756737_thumb.jpg

Are these ready yet? I’m seeing a few amber tric’s, maybe 5%.

In the past I have turned the light off and left the tent closed for 72 hrs before I harvest. Is this necessary? Does it improve the finished product at all?

I don’t know why I do it, I must of read it somewhere.

Thx guys,

Dog

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Mate hits up to you when you harvest,depends what you like

Me,I liked to be smashed to the point I couldn't be bothered doing anything apart from lying on the lounge

I also get some for friends who don't like it that strong,and of 1 sativa for going out or working around house,this 1 I'll take 40/60

The first 1 60+40% Amber

Friends anywhere between 30-60 Amber

Trial and error

The plant is like a pump,lights on and the pump starts,lights off ,The plant drains( loose terms not scientific)

So the longer the light stays off the more nutrients etc will slowly move back down to the root system,hopefully leaving a cleaner smoke,more chance for the natural flavours to come through

Haven't you noticed they smell better when lights off?

One old theory was to hang them up side down with roots on ,why would you let all that shit back in?

The taste is harsh,guys think it's better because it's organic, what a load if shit, keep smoking your potash nitrogen and everything else

Inside you have the chance to leech all of these out while the plant is still alive,contrary to what what think here, your pot tastes so much better indoors

Cool. Thx heaps for the reply. They haven’t had nutes since the heat damage back in December, I went with a long flush. Been taking test popcorn. It has a lovely taste. It’s got a good creep and doesn’t bomb me too hard. It’s good for daytime. An extra cone or 2 and I’m quite easily stuck to the couch.

Once again. Thanks heaps

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners