1 out of 2 ain’t bad...?!?!?

After a day of 50% light power and a reallllly big drink this is what I’m left with.

post-61235-157667398374_thumb.jpg

I have shaken all the loose leaves from the girls and plan to do a proper tidy up in a few days.

In the end I think itchy was the closest. Only 40% ish of my coco was taking water. I’ve managed to rehydrate some/most of the affected coco by dumping 10lt bottles of water on each plant and giving them a nice soak. Time will tell if I was successful.

It feels a lot more moist then Tuesday.

Thank you to all who stopped by with suggestions.

P.S. I swapped the plants around when I did the dead leaves cleanup.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ooodog

i think it was cornell university that did a study on watering potted plants & found if you pour to much water in a pot to quickly 

it will run through the middle of the pot & not soak the sides , they theorized it was the weight of larger amounts of

water that caused it to run through the middle 

they also found watering small amounts of water multiple times , rather than allot at once , with a small time gap in between each application 

let the water wick into the media easier as there was very little weight to each small amount of water to not force it to run down the middle of the pot  

glad you've sorted it , good luck with your harvest ooodog 

i think it was cornell university that did a study on watering potted plants & found if you pour to much water in a pot to quickly

it will run through the middle of the pot & not soak the sides , they theorized it was the weight of larger amounts of

water that caused it to run through the middle

they also found watering small amounts of water multiple times , rather than allot at once , with a small time gap in between each application

let the water wick into the media easier as there was very little weight to each small amount of water to not force it to run down the middle of the pot

glad you've sorted it , good luck with your harvest ooodog

thx itchy words no wiser can be found. I appreciate that you shared your knowledge with me. Always wisdom.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app