NoTill Perpetual Grow

I used the max fan pro with the 2 speed switch. Old type I think. I did not have a controller.

The usual suggestions for noise suppression as suggested will work well.

A lot of the time the lower speed still made a bit too much noise given it only had to vent 1m2.

Controller would be good to have on one of them as I felt it just needed to be 85% of the lower speed I reckon to be perfect.

I now have a Blauberg turbo g 150 with the inbuilt controller that is temp controlled and .adjust.table.

Can barely .hear it .

It's so.. quiet that I only . Run a short pipe and.exit flush with tent wall.

Can. Pull sensor out of tent and control the temp artificially also.

Sorry about typing

Keyboard doing an Afghan Bob

• Upvote 1

Yep that Blauberg looks spot on Carbcon. Definitely something I’ll be looking at down the track.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Edited by Quokk@

Well the flexible tub idea didn't work out as well as planned, had a Blumat do a runner the other night. I'd just topped up the res a couple of hours before & was doing my late night check. I walked in to discover brown water all over the floor  :doh:

The tub had overflowed so I was left doing a clean-up (without making too much noise to alert other house members) at 11.30pm  :wallbash:

Lesson learned - don't fiddle with the Blumats once they are dialled in, just leave them the fck alone!!!

Solution will be a metal tray covering the whole grow floor with overflow tube running into the overflow for the res.

Edited by Quokk@
  • Upvote 1

there are some plastic ones around too, depending on your grow area size and rez capacity ... they might be suitable:

https://www.aquagardening.com.au/garland-trays-for-grow-bags-or-pots

Sweet, thanks or that Pug, I ordered one that should be perfect. Pricey with postage but cheaper than a floor replacement  :peace:

• Upvote 1

Ok, bit of an update. Pulled the tent out of the space & started putting in the acoustic insulation & setting up the intake vent. This will be lined with thin MDF with reflective foil over the top.

Ladies had a nice day outside :)

post-65847-0-55082800-1570875774_thumb.jpg

post-65847-0-14685800-1570876266_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quokk@