NoTill Perpetual Grow

Hey Guys, I'm currently in the process of designing a perpetual grow using NoTill soil in fabric pots. There will be 2 seperate "mini rooms" (Veg & Flower) and a gravity fed watering system using Blumat maxis.

With a nosey teenager living at home, the setup has to be stealthy and as invisible as possible.

I'm using an online 3D design program to work out the logistics. You can view it here https://www.tinkercad.com/things/a8Iv23PvB5M-moo/edit?sharecode=21MHgiM1PbLWduV_1WGhaiGq3uvlcWaDu4FSEiJu-oM=

I'd love to hear some feedback.

looks interesting mate 

good luck with it 

exhaust fans can be noisy 

Thanks Itchy, the entire room will be insulated with acoustic insulation with acoustic ducting out to the far side of the building.

• Upvote 1

Maybe educate the teenager about cannabis as well as the risk of tampering with your shit, so eliminates the need for super stealth grow op. You are aware of the success rate of being able to keep shit hidden from "nosey teenagers" you hide it, they will find it. 

Edited by NakedMonk

Maybe educate the teenager about cannabis as well as the risk of tampering with your shit, so eliminates the need for super stealth grow op. You are aware of the success rate of being able to keep shit hidden from "nosey teenagers" you hide it, they will find it.

Agree.

Best security is a closed door too.…

Plan is to have permanent setup of blumat carrots. When you need to move to next stage (move from veg to flower etc) just pull out carrot & place in water. Move pots & replace. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

it looks like a goer Quokk :)

just a couple of suggestions, which might suit ...

if possible ... i'd be tempted to make both spaces the same size. that way you would have two separate grow spaces where you could grow two different strains at the same time - each grow space would be used from seed to flower. these could be offset, so that when one is in veg, the other is in flower. if you can build a third small space ... that could be your drying area. this way you wouldn't need to move your blumats or the pots ... meaning you could get even bigger pots. :)

this would be easier if using seeds, instead of mothers and clones ... 

also ... if needing stealth, i'd look at getting a fan that will play nicely with a fan controller or variac. once you have the fan dimensions ... building a hush box out of some thick ply and lined with some of your acoustic insulation, will also work well with your your acoustic ducting and room insulation. lastly ... and often overlooked ... is the noise from moving air around n the grow space. it can be very difficult to get a quiet pedestal fan and many times, after all the work has been put into quietening the exhaust fan ... the circulation fan ends up making more noise. :)

for my current setup, i need things very quiet. it's only a small space (about 100 x 60cm x 200), so i use three noctua 200mm computer fans on a fan controller. hopefully other growers can suggest some quiet air circulation fans for bigger spaces.

Edited by pug1010