Seedsman.com Competition

No correct entries yet.

Just to be clear please number your strains so I know which pic you are identifying

Its a bit early to be giving away clues so I will hold off on any hints for now.

These are strains available from seedsman.com if that helps :yahoo:

We sell our own brand of cannabis seeds - Seedsman, but also stock 1500 strains from over 65 seedbanks from every corner of the globe.

There you go Ive narrowed it down a little for you.

Best of luck

Mick

• Upvote 1

Do we get a new guess every 24h till we make it through the 1500 strains

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

And the 100 and something strains developed by our own breeders who work strange magic and produce these beauties  https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seed-breeders/seedsman?p=2

You will also need to get them in the right order or at least correct for one plant.

Let me reiterate

please post your answers with the number of the pic you are identifying , I will assume that if you don't number them, they are in the order you have written them.

If you guess northern lights second and it was in fact the first pic ....sorry that's not a win, I hope that's clear so it is fair for everyone.

Thanks

Mick

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.