Seedsman.com Competition

Hi Stoners,

We value our customers and their loyalty, and we like to reward them with regular promotions and discounts throughout the year. Our current deals can be found on our Promotions page. You can also sign up to our monthly newsletter which will keep you updated with all of our fantastic offers.

We value our Aussie customers in particular and I am here to assist with all your Seedsman needs.

I am pleased to announce a brand new Seedsman.com competition exclusively for Ozstoner members.

Simply identify strain of one of the pictured lovely ladies and if your correct.....Winner Winner Chicken Dinner....I will send you a sample pack of Seedsman.com merchandise.

I only have 3 sample packs to give away and they are awesome so post your answers below and the first 3 will win.

Best of luck to you all

Your local Seedsman.com representative

Mick

Seedsman does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. All persons who purchase seeds are responsible for their actions in the future. seedsman.com will accept no responsibility in this respect. All information contained on the seedsman.com website and any seedsman.com or Seedsman promotional material or packaging is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use or cultivation of illegal and/or controlled substances.post-59172-0-33347100-1567085502_thumb.jpgpost-59172-0-69798700-1567085507_thumb.jpgpost-59172-0-62326800-1567085513_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.