Good value?

Perhaps I should have knocked before I opened the door Haha.

Thanks for the help Porky however like a few of you have suggested I felt I should probably do my own research, so signed myself up this arvo to see how the hive was thinking.

The kit as a whole, over priced and full of shit accessories.

The two main components I was hoping to get a feel for were the Current Culture System and to see how you all were embracing LED's.

The area I have, WOULD be better suited to me building it in as already suggested. Just really f$#kn time poor when it comes to construction time. The tent, if purchased would after say the first pull, serve as a controlled climate for my mushroom house. So would not go to waste. The accessories which are substandard for the girls could work well for the mushies.

However the fact still remains that the kit is over priced and the main components would still be insufficient for the size anyway.

Looks like the general consensus so far would be to buy components separately to avoid shit accessories and of course locally to avoid taxes.

Still open to any advise you all are happy to share or any local kits you come across that may require a slight upgrade.

Thanks hive I'll keep you all up to date with the build as it progresses.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Welcome social,

Check quickbloomlights.com

Areu lighting group ? Can't spell...

Cutters lighting group

The diy kits are not hard to put together. If you cannot do it, utube has heaps of build videos hlg led builds ..

Hydroexperts have good customer service, imo.

All in Australia companies

Or eBay for carbon filter, fans, and also look at scrogdawg has a tutorial rdwc system that expandable, really awesome build. Rdwc

Happy planning :)

Edited by kloud9

If he's not worried about cost in a 2.4x2.4 I'd go with 4 x hlg 550 r spec. But personally I would build up a couple custom 1.2x2.4 led rigs with the r spec quantum boards. Or even the hlg 600h r spec kits which are about 800 usd each. Or the 4 ft atreum strips every 8-10 inches. also rapid led has some cool kits. https://www.rapidled.com/chilled-logic-4-x-4-led-grow-kit/ but you'd need 4 for a 2.4x2.4 aswell.

Or if hes handy and wants to save some bucks the v1 quantum boards are only $35usd from the hlg site now. But then ya got conversion postage. Heatsinks and drivers. There's shit loads of options.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The closer i get the shitter your numbers are. Ok 32lb of 70 plants??

lol whatever DC, the smallest one went 1 1/2 oz, the biggest went 3 1/2+ lbs, as for how many, fuck knows ?, you seem to know more than me about it

lets just say its been a good season, but its not over till the last of the cuttings are done, no idea of weight yet, probably smoke half of it before i bother weighing it lol