Humidity question

Seriously u gotta just learn to leave it alone

First reason is they r already under stress n u r making worse, 2nd ,these techniques r for healthy plants,n certainly not 1 that small

Be patient,it generally takes 2 weeks for a plant to start to show any signs of recovery

U seem to expect immediate results,it don't work like that

By now the stems in around the soil level r maybe showing signs of mould or stem rot

Any root damage will be disguised by the smell of the straw, if it's as wet as u say,good chance they aren't healthy now either

U seem hellbent on of going in the same direction as u r now

Good luck hope u pull it off

Just 1 more thing, trying to copy a guy like itchy is 1 thing,having the know how to go even close to pull it off is another

Trying to match his results,well good luck with that as well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Micmac this is different plant. The 2 of the ones that were showing signs of stress and overwatering are still recovering and I would never attempt anything with them.

This one is the biggest and healthiest of the 6 with good root system so that's why I thought that some low stress training wouldn't hurt.

Not trying to match itchy in anyway as that would be impossible as this is my first grow.

All I'm trying to do Is I guess learn as much as I can from my first grow and get my hands dirty so my second attempt can be successful one

Yes but slowly grasshopper, as u said it's your first grow

So,let's get the basics done first

Even so that plant is to small ,let go,as least twice that size b4 u attempt anything,by then it should have 6 nodes

If u want a good organic living soil,now is the time to start your preparation,for the moment use the ones u got as a learning curve for the basic fundamentals, still in the end achieving a decent result for your efforts

So why is that 1 different to the others?

Answer that n u could solve a few issues as well

To be honest I don't think many ppl truly understand some of the stuff itchy talks about,but 1 thing is common amongst all successful growers is a process developed over time,all pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that come together for the finished product

Don't try and absorb all this information to quickly,again slow n take your time

Give yourself time to think about what u have absorbed and how u can apply it,if at all to your situation

hey spider ... love your enthusiasm mate ... but i'm with micmac on this one.:)

there will be lots of time to lst when they get bigger and a bit stronger. give them a bit of time to recover from the transplant ... and let them spread their toes.

i know it's hard to let them be ... but at this stage, just watch them grow for a while - don't play too much with them.:)

Yes but slowly grasshopper, as u said it's your first grow

So,let's get the basics done first

Even so that plant is to small ,let go,as least twice that size b4 u attempt anything,by then it should have 6 nodes

If u want a good organic living soil,now is the time to start your preparation,for the moment use the ones u got as a learning curve for the basic fundamentals, still in the end achieving a decent result for your efforts

So why is that 1 different to the others?

Answer that n u could solve a few issues as well

To be honest I don't think many ppl truly understand some of the stuff itchy talks about,but 1 thing is common amongst all successful growers is a process developed over time,all pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that come together for the finished product

Don't try and absorb all this information to quickly,again slow n take your time

Give yourself time to think about what u have absorbed and how u can apply it,if at all to your situation

Fair call I guess I am trying to do to many thing to early. I just thought that low stress training is very low stress on the plant if any at all. My mistake. I will wait another week or 2 untill I have 6 nodes.

I have been thinking about why that one is doing so much better then the rest.

I used premium potting mix compost and perlite.

My other plant that is not as big is in the same mix + mushroom compost being the only difference. I wish I knew definite answer as you said that would solve a few issues.

Tx for the tips I will calm down a bit and just water as needed and observe. At least I will try :)

Well I think u just answered as to why they r that colour,the mushroom mix is too hot for it atm,it won't kill them but it gonna go real slow n never amount too much,u need to get them in the same soul mix as the first 1 ASAP

Then wait,while u got the opportunity put them in smaller pots as well

When u got 6 nodes we will talk again

hey spider ... love your enthusiasm mate ... but i'm with micmac on this one.:)

there will be lots of time to lst when they get bigger and a bit stronger. give them a bit of time to recover from the transplant ... and let them spread their toes.

i know it's hard to let them be ... but at this stage, just watch them grow for a while - don't play too much with them.:)

I guess I will start doing some overtime at work. That's the only way I can let them be.

It's a win win situation for the plants and the wife:)

• Upvote 1

I guess I will start doing some overtime at work. That's the only way I can let them be.

It's a win win situation for the plants and the wife:)

lmao ... always good to keep your partner happy when growing mate. i personally like the solo time, but would never tell my wife that ... mind you ... i think she likes me not being around, as well :)

Edited by pug1010

Bit of an update. Everything seems to be going ok so that got me thinking about carbon filter.

At the moment I have cheap 40$ 6" fan extracting directly in the garage but few days ago bought cheap second hand 8" hyperfan. Very impressed by it so I would love to put it in use

Problem is opening in the tent is 6" so should I buy 6" carbon filter and buy reducer so I can run hyperfan outside the tent with reducer and carbon filter inside the tent or maybe buy 8" carbon filter and run both fan and filter outside the tent? Would that work?post-65007-155791370502_thumb.jpegpost-65007-155791371636_thumb.jpegpost-65007-155791372958_thumb.jpegpost-65007-155791374045_thumb.jpeg