Tassie pink haired mold resistant skunk strain?

Yeah that's what I'm saying so was hoping maybe someone had herd something so I could at least put it down as a myth or someone telling porkies (no pun intended). That's what I thought we were all here for to share information between fellow stoners not belittle others and compare dick sizes but I guess that's why a shitload of old school *#%@^ have left OS

FFS is it a myth now, thought you grew it in Tassie/WA/somewhere

Haha thanks Pope that's the answer I wanted to here. That's what I thought was the Tassie part of the cross, the fluro pink hairs and the fact its was apparently some sort of Tassie skunk cross. So u dont know anything about which strain/s this fluro pink haired bud is or comes from or u just seen the bud around?

With what u said about the winter thing (I had many winters similar to that back then which produced stuff all bud it was just this strain that produced that much it was some sort of mutant plant or something I dunno lol ) I'm assuming the rest of the cross had something to do with the other strains that were chosen in the mix. Also after what Brick said about the ruderalis thing too I'm starting to think maybe it was crossed with ruderalis and Durban poison because that would make sense as Durban was used a lot around them parts due to its mold resistance/growing capabilities plus if it had a ruderalis in the mix then it wouldn't bud out early in the shitty cold wet winter and took the time to grow into a nicely formed strong plant before it budded when the weather became optimum