• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Tassie pink haired mold resistant skunk strain?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Cobbs Oner

Cobbs Oner

Wasted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None
There's this strain I grew back about 10 years ago now that I've always wondered what's the genetics were or if anyone has herd of a similar strain. All I remember was its apparent genetics were a Tasmanian skunk strain which I assume is mold resistant considering I grew it winter and still managed to pull nearly 8 ounces off. It only grew about 130cm high but was the same width which the bottom laterals were as high as the main colar and was covered in thick pink hairs.Does anyone know the genetics or has herd of a similar strain?

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

its called SAL.

it has migrated about as far as Newcastle.

Thereafter us Queenslanders have been trying to eradicate it from the gene pool.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cobbs Oner

Cobbs Oner

Wasted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
Haha I keep hearing about this SAL, so what is it? Why don't Queenslanders like it is it shit? I remember it was a killa all round strain that even had an indoor like bag appeal even when it was growin outdoors in winter

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

Haha I keep hearing about this SAL, so what is it? Why don't Queenslanders like it is it shit? I remember it was a killa all round strain that even had an indoor like bag appeal even when it was growin outdoors in winter

You been smoking crack?

Cobbs Oner

Cobbs Oner

Wasted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
U ever herd the saying never try trick a trickster well don't try get smart with a smartarse..I've herd bits and pieces of info but not much so I thought I'd ask that question since I thought u were an honoured member of the cannabis community who loves to share information to his fellow stoners who might be reading this thread and wondering the same thing but are too scared to post incase it sounds like a dumb question to ask and some smartarse belittles them so I guess u answers their question too lol

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

You been smoking crack?

huh? what made you think that?

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

There's this strain I grew back about 10 years ago now that I've always wondered what's the genetics were or if anyone has herd of a similar strain. All I remember was its apparent genetics were a Tasmanian skunk strain which I assume is mold resistant considering I grew it winter and still managed to pull nearly 8 ounces off. It only grew about 130cm high but was the same width which the bottom laterals were as high as the main colar and was covered in thick pink hairs.Does anyone know the genetics or has herd of a similar strain?

Well ide like to grow this strain. 1.3m tall, middle of winter and still pulled over 8oz. Sound like a magical strain to me.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

Sounds like bullshit to me 

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3939 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.

Could be a Ruderalis genetic plant crossed with a skunk. They would not have time to get mouldy.

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.