have to agree shit advice needs correcting

+!

Not sick enough to scroll past it and keep your attitude to yourself... I've seen you tell newbs to quit... buzzo pulled you up on it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it isn't necessary but you keep up the same shit attitude.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Buzzo been giving noobs bad advice for years......you are 1/2 way through first grow? maybe learn a bit first imo

• Upvote 2

I had alot of respect for Mongy before he started making quotes of shit that people never said.

+1

Buzzo been giving noobs bad advice for years......you are 1/2 way through first grow? maybe learn a bit first imo

Buzzos advise was never in question. I said he pulled billy up for being a cnut to a newb.

I'm half way through my first grow with this light, not my first grow. Many successful grows. Learnt a bit. Thanks for the poor advice.

Sad to see an experienced member of this forum make up bs quotes... even sadder to have to come back up billy the bully...

• Upvote 2

Starting to grow can be expensive on a tight budget.

It's kinda like playing the pokies, happy for a small win at first.

You want to try something go for it. If it saves you buying black market brilliantly. Then you can save up for more expensive gear.

The best part of growing is the satisfaction of knowing you did it, you're smoking it. Listen to the guys by all means but please don't feel pressured to buy gear you can't afford.

You'll get there and regardless of personality clashes people here can and will be with you every step of the way to help as much as they can.

The grumpy goat is secretly a magical green Unicorn who knows his stuff and Micky well he can grow some amazing Sticky buds.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

agree with Mickey, don't stop asking question,

we are all here to learn from each other!

...but I don't agree with his light choice lol

go with the 250hps, even better go with

a CMH, something like this https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EverGrow-315W-CMH-Ceramic-Metal-Halide-Reflector-Ballast-Kit-Philips-Made-4200K/323458148500?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D57482%26meid%3Dc0b3228020644af88a990b9518881f5b%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D323354890496%26itm%3D323458148500&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

(never heard of this brand, so can not vouch for quality.)

I’m using this light as a supplement in the middle of 2 600 hps- leaves the buds like Christmas snow !

I’m vegging a few in a 90cmx90cm x1.5 High at the moment I’ll post a photo ... think it would do better if I bought a philips globe - no markings on the existing globe of the brand that comes with it

post-64125-155455268644_thumb.jpgpost-64125-155455272665_thumb.jpg

Sorry to be off topic though guys

My two cents is literally only worth that - I’ve got 3 grows under my belt and have asked this forum for advice many many times in the last few months !

But I’d def go with either the cmh315 (probably out of budget)

Or a 250 magnetic hps setup off eBay for a hundred or so- will come with a mh and hps globe

I’ve got one not much excessive heat should go good

Though if u can control heat. 400 is the go or 600 if u had the height and fans etc starts adding up dollar wise tho

ahh fellas ...

would you mind not using my name for stuff i did not say ...

if someone reads this out of context, it looks like it came from me.

just to clear things up ...

pug1010, on 06 Apr 2019 - 4:38 PM, said:snapback.png

pug did not say this .... "I had alot of respect for Mongy before he started making quotes of shit that people never said."

pug1010, on 06 Apr 2019 - 3:51 PM, said:snapback.png

pug did not say this either ... "have to agree shit advice needs correcting"
Edited by pug1010
  • Upvote 1