First time grow.need help

Just quickly read all posts and didn't see you switch over to flower nutes. I'm no expert but if you're still running veg nutes the plant will be missing out on some stuff.

Just my guess

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I think canna Coco a and b should have everything plant needs from veg to flower.

I stand to be corrected tho

Still can't work out taco leaves.

I'm thinking now cal/mag deficiency.

Purchased this morning cal/mag but not sure how to apply it. As a foilar spray or mixed with nutes?

Instructions are not helpful as in lenght of treatment. There is dosage per litre but not length of the treatment.

Any tips how to go about it?post-65007-156600130647_thumb.jpeg

Coco feed should have enough cal-mag ,,so unless your ph is out you won't be deficient..

Anyway it looks more like heat - light stress causing the tacoed leaves..

I have been checking pH regularly.

Light is good 60cm above tip of the main cola and I can't get it any higher then that in my 1.6m tent.

Its only 240w quantum board running at full power but it is kind of very bright

I do have dimmer on it so I will reduce it to 75% and see how I go

Since the leaves strated curling up 7-10 days ago I can't see any progress in development of the buds so she's definitely struggling

Week 7

Taco leaves are still there

She's turning purple I noticed

Must be because of cold temps or just the strain maybe?attachicon.gif20190820_194953.jpegattachicon.gif20190820_195013.jpegattachicon.gif20190820_195023.jpeg

Yeah that taco of the leaves wouldn't be from the lights. Even the bottom of the plant is tacoing so its defiantly not from lights with a 240w light. Something is wrong in the root zone.

hey spider

sorry i can't be helpful ... i'm not sure what's going on.

i feel for you though mate. i've had my fair share of unusual (and common) problems, but none similar to what you're experiencing. it's frustrating not being able to pinpoint the problem.

best guess (and it's only a guess) is that there is a transpiration problem ... which could have initially been caused by light intensity (as porky has mentioned ... probably not directly affecting the plant at this stage due to lower leaf tacoing), vpd out of wack or mineral uptake out of kilter - pretty much what most have suggested. as to the solution ... i don't have experience with coco, so can only suggest to check the vpd (so, most likely a partial solution at best).

do you have an idea of your temps over the last 2 weeks (since tacoing started)? if you've had constant cold and humid weather (below 15c and humidity 60% or higher), your plant has most likely been under transpiring. might not fix the problem, but definitely wouldn't hurt.

this calculator might be helpful for a quick reference: http://opennlabs.com/vpd/VPD_calculator.php

ps ... few edits on this post mate ... so apologies if a bit confusing ... a bit like my advice.:)

Edited by pug1010