First time grow.need help

Guys I'm 5 weeks into flower

3-4 days ago leaves started curling up with sharp edges and yellowing tips.

I thought it was nutrient burn my ec was 1.6 and I dropped it to 1.3 but that didn't work

Then I thought it could be light burn so I moved light up to 50cm. It was on 25cm before. Running quantum board qb288

That didn't help either

Now I flushed the plant with pH 5.5 water.(Coco grow)

Flashed it with around 10l then fed her

I don't know what else can I do.

Also pistil are turning brown. Is that normal 5 weeks into flower????

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what else can I do

Is it possible that it's just that kind of strain?post-65007-156508555765_thumb.jpegpost-65007-156508566142_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Could be as simple as heat stress from light to close,this will cause the leaves to curl up to cut down surface area of the leaf exposed

You never get immediate response, the healthier the plant, quicker recovery

A little nute burn,you only notices improvement again after at least 2 days,look to the new leaves, if any,and see if it's still there

See might also be starting to take up less nutrients and drink more water as she fatten,you'll know it's nearly finished when it takes next to no water

Yes it might brown off then new wave of white hairs will appear, this process may occur 2 or 3 times ,strain depending

Could be as simple as heat stress from light to close,this will cause the leaves to curl up to cut down surface area of the leaf exposed

You never get immediate response, the healthier the plant, quicker recovery

A little nute burn,you only notices improvement again after at least 2 days,look to the new leaves, if any,and see if it's still there

See might also be starting to take up less nutrients and drink more water as she fatten,you'll know it's nearly finished when it takes next to no water

Yes it might brown off then new wave of white hairs will appear, this process may occur 2 or 3 times ,strain depending

I though it could be heat stress so I moved it up 2 days ago but problem with that is that all the leaves are curling up not just the ones on the main cola but the lower branches too

I forgot to mention just before I flushed it with pH water my run of was nowhere near the same reading.

1.3ec going in and maybe 0.7 coming out

Could this be the issue??

Now that I flushed her with 10l of water should I give her a feed or leave it with just the water for a day?

Takes all day to read some of these threads so apologies if this ground has already been covered. Are you using cal/mag?

Coir has a low cation exchange so competion occurs for the available sites. The bond between sodium and potassium is weaker than that of calcium and magnesium, the result is that sodium and potassium become displaced (mobile) while calcium and magnesium become locked.

"Sodium toxicity appears as necrosis or scorching of the leaf tips and margins, similar to micronutrient toxicities. Chloride toxicity starts as premature yellowing of leaves then it leads to marginal or tip necrosis of older leaves and also bronzing."

Takes all day to read some of these threads so apologies if this ground has already been covered. Are you using cal/mag?

Coir has a low cation exchange so competion occurs for the available sites. The bond between sodium and potassium is weaker than that of calcium and magnesium, the result is that sodium and potassium become displaced (mobile) while calcium and magnesium become locked.

"Sodium toxicity appears as necrosis or scorching of the leaf tips and margins, similar to micronutrient toxicities. Chloride toxicity starts as premature yellowing of leaves then it leads to marginal or tip necrosis of older leaves and also bronzing."

All I'm using is canna Coco a and b

Never used any cal mag

I thought cal mag were rich in nitrogen and is mostly used in veg???