no idea mate.  I have seeded up a plant for the first time this year too.  

In any case, from what i understand will get a heap of seeds of one plant, so given you have 16? why bother seeding them all up ?  

I took my girl inside and put the male over the top of her so the balls dropped their yellowy gizz all over her.  Hoping for a bucketload of seeds... but the other girls can fill me jars :)

• Upvote 1

Tbh I don't really have the need for buds. I definitely do need a successful seed run though.

I'm not at all confident about putting them to seed, (especially outdoors) so I've left a big margin for error.

Over winter Im thinking I'll fire up the grow room for a fem auto seed run and fem photo seed run.

Next season I plan to go hard.

Multi indoor (clone) sog runs. Outdoor perpetual auto grow. And a solid outdoor photo forest (way out bush).

:)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

no idea mate.  I have seeded up a plant for the first time this year too.  

In any case, from what i understand will get a heap of seeds of one plant, so given you have 16? why bother seeding them all up ?  

I took my girl inside and put the male over the top of her so the balls dropped their yellowy gizz all over her.  Hoping for a bucketload of seeds... but the other girls can fill me jars :)

lol lol lol

• Upvote 1