• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

The Truth About Medical Marijuana

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

ZEN2U

ZEN2U

Real Happiness Lies In Making Others Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 Posts:
  • Interests:At the moment, getting my Black Belt in Rhee Taekwon Do. Got it.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH Dual 315W

Just finished watching an absolute ball tearer of an Australian Documentary on Netflix.

A Life of it's Own

The Truth About Medical Marijuana

It seems that Israel is the most liberal and best informed country on the planet about Marijuana. It has been studied without prejudice or stigma since the 1960's.

It also looks at how perceptions and usage has changed in Australia(we still have a long way to go) in recent years. In the words of Dan Haslam's Mum,"We have been lied to about Marijuana"

This Doco is well worth the look for a view.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

And Lucy Haslam is for pharma company med cannabis only unfortunately even though home grown cannabis was fine for Dan.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

ZEN2U

ZEN2U

Real Happiness Lies In Making Others Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 Posts:
  • Interests:At the moment, getting my Black Belt in Rhee Taekwon Do. Got it.
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH Dual 315W

Still, her statement is worth a ton of gold. It has to start people thinking about what and which lies have been told.

It comes down to one of the facts, that good old USgay is one of the primary reasons that positive studies have been stymied world wide.

You only have to look at the threats and what the USgay did to Portugal when they decriminalised drugs. Instead of spending a fortune policing and prosecuting drugs, Portugal spent their money on education and rehabilitation, which is working.

We are fighting nearly 100 years of bullshit propagated by the USgay. Their war on drugs is a total failure, driven by stigma and ignorance.

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

Yes and her statement is 100% correct. Unfortunately Lucy and her organisation United In Compassion are now only continuing the lies by promoting Pharma company cannabis as being the only "safe" form of medical cannabis which is why many who used to support them are now starting to call them United In Corporation instead.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

The 1925 League of Nations meeting, Opiates and $, are the reason Indian Hemp got outlawed,

they were supposed to make it available for medical use after a 1960 UN meeting they didn't 

the USgay wasn't involved back then (1925), you can blame the fuckers for everything else if ya want 

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
So get on woth it, when is it legal !?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

AquaD0ll

AquaD0ll

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 Posts:
Isn't the A.C.T due to pass a law making it legal to have 4 plants next month? Once they go legal surely every other state will be quick to do the same to get the revenue

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Isn't the A.C.T due to pass a law making it legal to have 4 plants next month? Once they go legal surely every other state will be quick to do the same to get the revenue

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Nope, don't count on it.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
That right dont count on it.. indy is correct unfortunately...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Bob Budsmore

Bob Budsmore

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing, DIY LED's, Orbital Physics, Vaping (Volcano), Psytrance, Bush Doofs, Motorcycling, Scuba Diving
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: DIY Q-series LED strips
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna Terra Vega -> Veg
    PRO-PK & Canna Terra Flores -> Flower

If only it was a state. It's a territory so the laws are a little different there. Don't bet on it happening in an actual state any time soon

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.