At t white pistils stage - time to feed with seasol?

I'm only on my first season grow. Started way to late last year. One thing I remember that seems true is its better to give less of stuff at the start like 1/4 or 1/2 strength. It's easy to up the amount if needed but not so easy to fix over feeding. I'm kinda slack. There's a Bunnings just near my house and truth be told I look for cheaper products as well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Cool Aqua, Thanks, u are new also to the growing. Less is best is good with the young ones i guess. Cheaper products are sometimes better anyway, all adds up, but cheaper than indoor set up thou

I also mix these for feed attachicon.gif20181217_145253.jpegattachicon.gif20181217_145538.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Great Greencoat, thanks,  that would be similar to seasol, and not sure of the other product. I saved a few plants with seasol in the garden, example a massive camella i got for free on gumtree, bought it back around

• Upvote 1

What's the eco seaweed like? Fully soluble?

I give it a very quick hit in a small blender with aloe leaf .. blend as low leaf first then mix in eco

I give it a very quick hit in a small blender with aloe leaf .. blend as low leaf first then mix in eco

I give it a very quick hit in a small blender with aloe leaf .. blend aloe vera leaf first then mix in eco

I give it a very quick hit in a small blender with aloe leaf .. blend aloe vera leaf first then mix in eco

Yes it's soluble

• Upvote 1

Might be more economical. I guess with Seasol you're paying for a lot of water.

I have some Charlie carp too, I think it seems stronger and thicker than powerfeed or seasol and the added benefit of blood and bone coz I'm pretty sure they just mash the whole fish to make it. Plus watever the fish had eaten at the time of execution.

Poor little Charlies, I know they are a pest but hopefully it was quick for them.

Searles potting mix from their website

https://www.searlesgardening.com.au/searles-premium-advanced-potting-mix

Not sure the girls have made it to the Searles yet, maybe they have

50% more fertiliser* – Contains 12 months fertiliser which delivers essential plant nutrients for sustained healthy plant growth

50% more wetting agent* – Delivers better absorption, retention and distribution of moisture throughout the mix so the entire root system benefits from watering and feeding for up to 12 months

Rapid plant response with Searles Flourish[emoji768] soluble plant food

Excellent water and nutrient retention and release from water crystals

Boosted with Potash – For better blooms, fruit and disease resistance

Advanced formulation potting media – For outstanding indoor and outdoor results

Performance maximising ingredients – Zeolite, Rock Minerals, Activated Carbon and Biostimulants

i sometimes grow from seed in this.in fact everything i have atm I've grown from seed in this and there humming along..its not a bad mix at all seems to give em everything they need..