At t white pistils stage - time to feed with seasol?

I wouldn't use anything they sell in bunnings for flower its nearly all for veg. As mic said when in flower you want to start to lower the N(nitrogen) and increase the P(phosphorous)and K (potassium). That plant of yours has a lot of growing left so it still needs N. All bottles off fertilizer have a NPK ratio written on them somewhere. The ones in bunnings dont have very good ratios for cannabis flowering. Go to a hydro shop for flowering nutes for cannabis.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks Porky for the help and advice. I measured the plants they are 30cm high, have whisky white pistils.

Purple power feed with a dose of liquid potash works a treat plenty of pounds harvested outdoors with powerfeed and potash, just saying

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks Joe Dirte, they are outdoor autos i have :) Potash is great for the tomatoes

close up for white pistils

post-64635-0-34590600-1547588349_thumb.jpg

Thanks Carbcon,

I gave them worm pee this morning when i watered them, they are champs how they take the sun for most of the day

I have the red timed release tomato pallets, but i think liquid feed would be better

They are still in vege stage at 30cm? maybe soon flowering stage?

what is flowering thrive? it seems good

well the garden soil is here, plants are in a scooped out center of seed raising mix

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/80800-smokeys-first-grow-outdoors/

Searles potting mix from their website

https://www.searlesgardening.com.au/searles-premium-advanced-potting-mix

Not sure the girls have made it to the Searles yet, maybe they have

50% more fertiliser* – Contains 12 months fertiliser which delivers essential plant nutrients for sustained healthy plant growth

50% more wetting agent* – Delivers better absorption, retention and distribution of moisture throughout the mix so the entire root system benefits from watering and feeding for up to 12 months

Rapid plant response with Searles Flourish® soluble plant food

Excellent water and nutrient retention and release from water crystals

Boosted with Potash – For better blooms, fruit and disease resistance

Advanced formulation potting media – For outstanding indoor and outdoor results

Performance maximising ingredients – Zeolite, Rock Minerals, Activated Carbon and Biostimulants

Currently in their home , and at night will go undercover. Also in their final pots from seed to harvest. Pots are 13-14L black and 20L paint and brown ones

red circle is about the width i took out the searles - replaced with 2 large handfuls of seed rasing mix

post-64635-0-15395100-1547604945_thumb.jpg

side on of plant, will get that also and edit and add here

post-64635-0-02562000-1547605288_thumb.jpg

Maybe is best to leave, they look very very well atm, no blemishes on the leaves etc. Worm tonic is N 1 PK is 0. More the red powerfeed if needed? end of the next week maybe flowering starting

post-64635-0-69759800-1547605757_thumb.jpg

Edited by smokeyandthebunt