JT's experiments in outdoor re-veg

Couple weeks at least.

The blue dream ,,,much longer.

Cheers SE

If I take the Grapefruit to end of March it’ll be 9 weeks, the Purple Trainwreck is about a week behind so that’d be 8 weeks, and Blue Dream will go until mid April I reckon.

I’m kinda locked in to those dates as I go away for work April 05, and need to have the Grapefruit & Purple Trainwreck squared away and curing by then.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

When all the white pistil's are gone and all the calyxes swell up, then look at ya trichomes, forget what the trics on the leaf tell ya, look at the calyxes

or when ya think its ready to pull, wait two weeks lol

Thanks Pedro, you’re not telling me what I want to hear, but deep down I know you’re probably right lol.

Just trying to fit in drying, trimming and jarring into my work schedule & pulling her now would’ve worked perfectly haha.

Found my first bit of rot on the Purple Trainwreck.

post-63554-155337490429_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app