• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

JT's experiments in outdoor re-veg

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:

Hope everyone is having a successful outdoor season...

I've had a strange one so far. Lost some beans, battled with bugs, and my girls went into flower early. I did probably get a little too excited and started everything a little too early this year. It's all been a good learning experience that's for sure. I've lost about a month of growth due to the re-veg I reckon. Anyway, below is a pic of the veggie patch. Its a little bare, another lesson learnt. Get the other veggies in earlier...

Cheers everyone, happy growing!

JT

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

9fingers

9fingers

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun
When did you plant the early flowering ones?

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:
Pretty sure it was mid October. Started the seeds in the tent in September so they had a good month of veg...

Forgot to mention, the front right plant is Purple Trainwreck from Humboldt Seeds, behind it is Grapefruit from Female Seeds, and the small one is Blue Dream from Humboldt.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:
Looks like the big girls are still in veg, but the re-vegged clones are definitely in flower. Weird.

Noticed something I haven’t seen before, some white powdery tips on some of the bigger leaves. Anyone know what this could be? Powdery Mildew?

Attached File  Image1547585511.674577.jpg   1.69MB   53 downloads
Attached File  Image1547585548.092783.jpg   1.84MB   55 downloads

Female Seeds - Grapefruit
Attached File  Image1547585722.535244.jpg   2.94MB   54 downloads

Humboldt Seeds - Purple Trainwreck & the small girl is Blue Dream
Attached File  Image1547585807.494361.jpg   2.92MB   56 downloads
Attached File  Image1547585924.168291.jpg   2.76MB   54 downloads

If it’s true what they say and a plant can double in size then these girls are going to be monsters!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 Posts:
Could be pm. I get it really bad at my place on my zucchini and cucumber but never had it on any other plants. Looks like it from the pics but could also just be some dust that has blown in.

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:
Thanks Porky. It’s only on the tips of some of the leaves, but it’s on both bigger plants...

I’ll keep investigating

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:
Question for anyone that has done a big re-veg...

I’ve got quite a lot of old growth/bud on my plants, in particular the older buds that are close to the main stem & away from the light, I’m wondering if I should be stripping some of this back? I feel like there is a lot of potential in there for bud rot, especially with all this wet & humid weather we’ve been having...

Any thoughts?

The Blue Dream has impressed me with growth, I planted her quite late & didn’t expect her to grow much but she is putting on some size quickly...

Attached File  Image1548128319.136317.jpg   2.96MB   50 downloads

And the Purple Trainwreck is exploding too... The Grapefruit is looking a little thin

Attached File  Image1548128391.689866.jpg   2.91MB   48 downloads

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5902 Posts:
Cut as much off as u can,remember this is where the new growth is going to start,so strategically cut off,anticipating where u want it to grow,leaving maybe 4 to 8 points to reveg depending on how long n how much space u have
U will have a lot more branches to handle so be prepared, also it hasn't been using much nitrogen lately ,bare that in mind

JT710

JT710

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:

Cut as much off as u can,remember this is where the new growth is going to start,so strategically cut off,anticipating where u want it to grow,leaving maybe 4 to 8 points to reveg depending on how long n how much space u have
U will have a lot more branches to handle so be prepared, also it hasn't been using much nitrogen lately ,bare that in mind

Thanks for the reply Micmac,

The pics in the post of the big plants are the re-vegged plants. There’s a stack of new growth, obviously, but yeah the old growth/bud down the bottom of the plant which is close to the stem is kinda getting funky & not throwing out new branching. I’ll get in there and start “lollipoping”.

Good tip on the Nitrogen. I’ve got a couple clones here that look like they need a feed...

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 Posts:
Yep exactly what mic said and if you leave buds there for a long period of time they will go mouldy. Something i have experienced.

Massive Bloom
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.