JT's experiments in outdoor re-veg

Hope everyone is having a successful outdoor season...

I've had a strange one so far. Lost some beans, battled with bugs, and my girls went into flower early. I did probably get a little too excited and started everything a little too early this year. It's all been a good learning experience that's for sure. I've lost about a month of growth due to the re-veg I reckon. Anyway, below is a pic of the veggie patch. Its a little bare, another lesson learnt. Get the other veggies in earlier...

Cheers everyone, happy growing!

JT

post-63554-0-87858700-1547243746_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure it was mid October. Started the seeds in the tent in September so they had a good month of veg...

Forgot to mention, the front right plant is Purple Trainwreck from Humboldt Seeds, behind it is Grapefruit from Female Seeds, and the small one is Blue Dream from Humboldt.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Looks like the big girls are still in veg, but the re-vegged clones are definitely in flower. Weird.

Noticed something I haven’t seen before, some white powdery tips on some of the bigger leaves. Anyone know what this could be? Powdery Mildew?

post-63554-154758553714_thumb.jpg

post-63554-154758563914_thumb.jpg

Female Seeds - Grapefruit

post-63554-1547585763_thumb.jpg

Humboldt Seeds - Purple Trainwreck & the small girl is Blue Dream

post-63554-154758584896_thumb.jpg

post-63554-154758596323_thumb.jpg

If it’s true what they say and a plant can double in size then these girls are going to be monsters!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Question for anyone that has done a big re-veg...

I’ve got quite a lot of old growth/bud on my plants, in particular the older buds that are close to the main stem & away from the light, I’m wondering if I should be stripping some of this back? I feel like there is a lot of potential in there for bud rot, especially with all this wet & humid weather we’ve been having...

Any thoughts?

The Blue Dream has impressed me with growth, I planted her quite late & didn’t expect her to grow much but she is putting on some size quickly...

post-63554-154812833666_thumb.jpg

And the Purple Trainwreck is exploding too... The Grapefruit is looking a little thin

post-63554-154812840859_thumb.jpg

Cut as much off as u can,remember this is where the new growth is going to start,so strategically cut off,anticipating where u want it to grow,leaving maybe 4 to 8 points to reveg depending on how long n how much space u have

U will have a lot more branches to handle so be prepared, also it hasn't been using much nitrogen lately ,bare that in mind

Cut as much off as u can,remember this is where the new growth is going to start,so strategically cut off,anticipating where u want it to grow,leaving maybe 4 to 8 points to reveg depending on how long n how much space u have

U will have a lot more branches to handle so be prepared, also it hasn't been using much nitrogen lately ,bare that in mind

Thanks for the reply Micmac,

The pics in the post of the big plants are the re-vegged plants. There’s a stack of new growth, obviously, but yeah the old growth/bud down the bottom of the plant which is close to the stem is kinda getting funky & not throwing out new branching. I’ll get in there and start “lollipoping”.

Good tip on the Nitrogen. I’ve got a couple clones here that look like they need a feed...