Seeds

Yantra stock plenty of reputable breeders seeds that come in the original breeder packs... why bother with yantras own shit is the question

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I like trying new strains. Thought I would give an Aussie company a chance. Let down. The Sensi Mexican sativa were in original breeder packs as were the Bubble Gum from OO seeds. They are to me, just old stock as I have never had any problems with non germination of any seeds from all the places I have bought from. That is why I gave Yantra another go, as old stock can happen to anyone. But twice is just not good enough when forking out premium prices for seeds.

Hope you have more luck than I did.

Hi brick.

Decided to try White Widow auto fem 6 in 1 up. Northern Lights X Blueberry auto fem 10 in 2 up. Northern Lights auto fem 10 in 5 up.

All very leggy, will see how many of these i can kill before trying any others.

Should change my name to Krappgardener. Will start grow diary if any survive.

Cheers.

i grew two of  yantras "own" strains last summer both grew and yielded well enough and the quality was ok I think you get what you pay for sometimes 

also a lot of peoples failed germination attempts come down to the method they use. 

Older seeds really need to be left soaking in some tepid water atleast overnight before planting they need a constant temp that is warm enough to encourage germination 

and last but not least have paticience some seeds can take 10 days to crack especially in winter.

Older seeds really need to be left soaking in some tepid water atleast overnight 

& fulvic acid & 10ml per liter 

fulvic acid is a catalyst for enzyme production

What is the role of enzymes in seed germination?
Seeds grow into plants by germinatingSeed germination involves enzymes breaking
the materials stored in the seed down to be used in growth, energy and building cells. ...
Starch: Starch is broken down by amylase enzyme into maltose, maltose is then broken
down by maltase enzyme into glucose which is used in respiration..............
Fulvic Acid 
Fulvic acid has close association with enzymes.[23] It increases activity of enzymes,
and especially influences respiratory catalysts. Fulvic acids increase the activity of several enzymes
Fulvic acid metal organic complexes are of a low molecular weight[25], and because 
of this they are also of low molecular size, and are capable of a high degree of penetration into cells.
Fulvic acid complexes and chelates are able to readily pass through semi-permeable
membranes such as cell walls
  • Upvote 1