Why is my power tripping? Pictures inside.

I just read Zen's post and thought

'Well I've got 4 lights for one plant..."

then read Stickymickey

"I was just thinking the same thing... "

But then mine is "...scrogged out over like 3 square meters...." 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10059-3/

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10062-6/

Many moons ago we used to have a link on here to Cannaversity

Their site has some growroom calculators, with airflow and light calculators. It also has a handy conversion tool

http://cannaversity.com/calculators/lighting_result.php

They give you 3 readings for lighting. Minimum, Optimum and Maximum. It'll also give ya safe minimum amperage required

The site is presently having an upgrade, but it still works

P.S. When it asks for username/password, just hit cancel and it'll direct ya to the page.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

So 24hrs has gone by... and its tripped again.

So ive worked out it isnt the 6 outlet powerbox.

Its not the extension leads.

I dont understand how something can run for 24hrs (last time I checked) walk away for 3hrs then trip.

If it was a power overload wouldnt it have tripped long ago? Sometimes when i switch the breaker back on it will trip instantly. Sometimes it will give me 2 hours. Or in this now case 24hrs.

What gives and what is happening? It couldnt be a power overload theres not enough power.

Ive swapped over the grow pump pin timer from bunnings. The only thing else is the two fans. One 12" and a 10". I could get an extension lead and isolate the two fans on a seperate circuit to see if it trips it or not.

The only thing after checking the fans would be the water pump itself....

Or could a globe do this?

And guys when you have 1 plant in a 100 litre tub of claypebbles over 3m x 2.4m scrogged out for 4 months you need 3 600s. Dont worry about that.

I even consider that space very underpowered. I like around 110w per sqf. Mo watts. Mo better.

It works for me. I like to experiment and beat personal challenges. My best has been 2 coco trees in 5 gal fully rootbound which coco thrives. fed 8times a day for 30 seconds with 6 x 600s.. the numbers would suprise you. But thats a different day and different thread.

Smoky.

Breakers can water out .maybe your is starting to go,

Quite possibly. Its very odd. Shittin me to tears now and the plants are doing the weird REVEG thing. The specific strain i have is tempermental and i cant always wait around to switch the breaker back on. Royal pain in the ass.

Im not going to try it. But is it easy to swap a breaker over without the need of electrician to come? I cant even fathom what ill have to pack up if he has to come out to swap a breaker ... bah