Lebanese Cucumber Farmers

My piss ant take on it.. Is Religion and Politics has been intertwined for centuries for the very reason you mentioned in your second sentence, mate. They're slowly losing their grip on society as people wake up to the con job, but not much will change in our lifetime.

The tax breaks and funding these organisations receive from the Gov is ridiculous. The Churches have shopfronts on every corner in shape of Homeless Care, Salvation Army, Religious Schools, Rehab Centres, Job Employment Agencies and so on, just gobbling up as many tax dollars they can get their hands on. Just look how the Conservatives Politicians keep wanting to dish it out to them, so in turn they win over the Conservatives vote come election time. It's one big rort, and both Politicians and Religious Organisations seems to in it for all they can get like they have been for centuries.

That said, I'm not going into bat for the Lefties, as they've fucked things up just as much with Political Correctness and so on.

Don't mind me, as I'm stepping back out of this topic. lol :finger:

Edited by Indycar

My piss ant take on it.. Is Religion and Politics has been intertwined for centuries for the very reason you mentioned in your second sentence, mate. They're slowly losing their grip on society as people wake up to the con job, but not much will change in our lifetime.

The tax breaks and funding these organisations receive from the Gov is ridiculous. The Churches have shopfronts on every corner in shape of Homeless Care, Salvation Army, Religious Schools, Rehab Centres, Job Employment Agencies and so on, just gobbling up as many tax dollars they can get their hands on. Just look how the Conservatives Politicians keep wanting to dish it out to them, so in turn they win over the Conservatives vote come election time. It's one big rort, and both Politicians and Religious Organisations seems to in it for all they can get like they have been for centuries.

That said, I'm not going into bat for the Lefties, as they've fucked things up just as much with Political Correctness and so on.

Don't mind me, as I'm stepping back out of this topic. lol :finger:

Haha too right Indy. Yeah I’m out too [emoji207]

As i cant see the pic properly ill assume your taking the piss RC. Especially since you said on another thread you may be gay. [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah,Porky, just mucking about as it is actually a registered church in the usa but it is inspired by the movie "The Big Lebowski" as a western form of Taoism.

I found it funny but maybe I am a bit bent.

https://dudeism.com/

If I click on the pic it comes up bigger and legible on my computer, but don't worry as like I said , just mucking about to lighten things up.