Lebanese Cucumber Farmers

Buddhist shrine not Islamic. Leave your racism off internet. When we get taken over by china and Indonesia the Ai kill drones will be targeting lazy racist Australian homes through Facebook algorithms.

Just a thought.

More creative than bashing someone with the race stick.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

lol

Are you wearing your tinfoil hat?

Buddhist shrine not Islamic. Leave your racism off internet. When we get taken over by china and Indonesia the Ai kill drones will be targeting lazy racist Australian homes through Facebook algorithms.

Just a thought.

More creative than bashing someone with the race stick.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

China and Indonesia dont agree on many things and china is a religion free country and Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any country. Wouldn't worry about Indonesia but with the shit China is doing it the south China sea it dont look good. But yeah tin foil as the Facebook thing. Hahahahapost-63201-154076757008_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

You have a lot to learn about Islam and Lebanese (or the Middle East). Why not include Christian "Lebo's"  there are bad ones in that lot as well, just like Australian Christians!

Oh yeah probably but I know more about islam than any other religion. Islam and christianity are polar opposites, it is a cheap tactic for those that can't actually defend islam to sit around and insult other religions. Of course there is good and bad in every place and every group but the difference is in the teachings. When a Christian kills a follower of another religion he is going against his religious beliefs, he believes he will be punished as his god is disappointed in the behaviour

When a Muslim blows up a school full of Christian kids he is doing exactly what his religion calls for

He believes his god will be pleased and reward him.

Its funny when nonmuslims sit around and defend a belief system that hates and taunts them, and calls for their death. lol lol

• Upvote 1

Isn’t that religion Indy?

To me religion is used for two reasons - first and the most obvious was for power in the early days and still is a huge reason for it.

The other and probably the most common now-a-days is just for hope. Sometimes hope is all you need to pull through from anything. It’s like a sort of placebo effect in all honesty if it helps you then good on you. Just don’t force the shit on to me or kids. Same reason I oppose bible studies in schools- it’s like fuck off if anything give them a background on all religions and then they can choose.

I’m just going to leave this here too [emoji1362]post-63732-154077089386_thumb.png