Outdoor plants showing heaps of white hairs already

So im so pisssed off today after yesterdays wild weather i have lost my ak47 2 main branches off my critical plant and 1 me medi bud split down middle

Ill send pics

Bummer mate. Get the cable ties and duct tape out and repair em the best you can. The split one should be fine if ya get to it soon. The others from what you say my be unsalvageable.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The snaped branches i mean not the hole plants.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

so im back my plants have recoverd after the storms 2 weeks ago. i lost my Ak 47 lost 1 branch of my Critical and saved my Medi bud with duct tape and stakes  lol...... now i i'm pretty sure all my plants are starting to revert back to re veg. They all have twisting leaves and the new growth is only a 3 blade leaf. so hopefully they fully re veg with no problems at all...... I'll put up some photos once it stops raining hope all your plants are going well :egyptdance:

Edited by Danny kush