Outdoor plants showing heaps of white hairs already

Would i be correct in guessing you are in Queensland? If so then what you have is a second summer crop, in a lot of areas in S E Qld if you put your plants in around this time of year they will grow as per normal and be ready early April or thereabouts but if you plant between April and maybe July they will grow to maybe 1 meter high then go to head and be ready just before Christmas, Works really well if you want some buds for Xmas..

Good luck

i'm in Victoria Zeuss 

Nice big plants for this time of the season. Looking healthy too. Good job. They will end up making those pots look small. lol.

Go bigger.

thanks mate they have taken off since relocating outside in those big pots....yeah i have the room thinking of smashing half the pot and bury them,might have to extend the fence tho  :doh:

• Upvote 2

sativas are diff but a adult indica or indica dom plant can start to flower with 14:30 hours of day light 

you need at least 15:30 -16:00 hrs of light to keep them from flowering 

starting seeds under lights indoors can make the transition to outdoor tricky 

generally praying is a sign of plant health , what size pot are you in 

what are you feeding , what's the soil mix  

got a pic of ya plant 

85 lt pot i have used DR GREENTHUMBS super soil mix with compost,perlite,coco coir,epsom salt dolmite lime...i add GOGO JUICE and fish meal every 3-4 weeks

85 lt pot i have used DR GREENTHUMBS super soil mix with compost,perlite,coco coir,epsom salt dolmite lime...i add GOGO JUICE and fish meal every 3-4 weeks

that's a nice size pot = easier to keep larger volumes of soil consistent moisture & temp wise , sort of like being in the ground  

be careful adding to a pre made mix or nutrient mix in this case , it can throw off ratios a bit sometimes but not every time , much more forgiving

to add as a top dress under a thick mulch layer

gogo is cool , top dressing fish meal is ok too , lots of others you can use but don't have to ,like Eco Aminogro , nudie coconut water 

aloe vera & seed sprout teas , also using foliar application as part of plant health & protection is also handy 

good luck Dan  

first a coconut is just a fucking big seed , the water has all a germinating seed needs to kick on 

yes potassium but what we want is the natural occurring plant growth regulator / PGR  called Cytokinins 

Cytokinins are plant hormones that cause increased cell division by stimulating the process of mitosis.

They are made naturally by plants. Increased mitosis results in plant growth and the formation of shoots

and buds, as well as the development of fruits and seeds.

Nudie Natural Coconut Water ( no flavorings ) use at 15ml per liter every 10 to 14 days , a real young coconut would 

be better than bottled 

you can also get Cytokinins from corn seed when you make a corn sprouted seed tea 

poss watering schedule , MBP = Malted Barley powder = malted barley ground in a coffee grinder 

Day 1 Plain water
Day 2 No watering
Day 3 MBP top-dress watered in with Aloe/Fulvic/Silica (agsil or your silica source of choice)
Day 4 No watering
Day 5 Plain water
Day 6 Neem/Kelp tea
Day 7 No watering
Day 8 Plain water
Day 9 No watering
Day 10 Coconut Water
Day 11 No watering

• Upvote 1