Time of day to pick?

In all honesty when you harvest has little to do whith it .of course they would be ripe and ready to harvest.

Good genetics and grow conditions are paramount.

I very much doubt that someone could tell yield difference or quality just because of the time of day when harvested.[emoji111]

You would be suprised in my opinion. There is an art to everything I believe. Also dependent on what the plant is doing ie photosynthesising during cut down the chemicals within the plant could have an effect in the overall biology. Just my opinion anyway. Like killing an animal you wouldn’t stress it prior would you?

Some growers stress plants by leaving them in complete darkness for a number of days before harvest?

Many ways to reach the final product and as long as the individual is happy with their outcome all is good and I guess we wouldn't find it interesting if everyone did exactly the same thing.✌️

• Upvote 1

Yes u can taste the difference between day time harvest n a night time harvest

Understanding what's going on is the key

Learn what plants do at night n you will see why u harvest at night

Learning about weed isn't the answer to grow n smoke good pot

Understanding the whole life cycle of all plants is the key to growing anything

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok 24 hours later and it does look a bit more frosty. The real noticeable difference is the smell it is heaps more smelly than when it went in. Smoke will tell. Anyway im off to get pissed with the neighbors have a great Saturday night stoners. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]attachicon.gif20181013_172226.jpeg

Fuck im a fair DC they were in the dark for 72 hours not 24. Put em in the dark on Wednesday night.

• Upvote 1