Outdoor Fun

bugger kloud, i have made that mistake myself many years ago, at least yours we're still there mine washed away in the flood lol, a rough start but im sure you'll recover just fine, still early in the season so youve got plenty of time yet, i havent even planted mine, hopefully the deep soaking from the rain will give the new ones a awesome start to a great season, fingers crossed

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'd be heartbroken to find them under all that water,,

Yeah, we shall see what survives from here on in... Lesson learnt higher ground,,if your getting 500+mm of rain in 2 weeks... Mother Nature can be a real bitch sometimes lol [emoji23] [emoji13] Edited by kloud9

bugger kloud, i have made that mistake myself many years ago, at least yours we're still there mine washed away in the flood lol, a rough start but im sure you'll recover just fine, still early in the season so youve got plenty of time yet, i havent even planted mine, hopefully the deep soaking from the rain will give the new ones a awesome start to a great season, fingers crossed

They Sure did, popped in greenhouse over the weekend [emoji106] post-42695-153958231514_thumb.jpg

I get knocked down, but I get up again ! [emoji23] [emoji38]

Edited by kloud9

good stuff, some of those are starting to stretch a bit, better get em into a bigger pot so you can get some more soil around those stems for support, or they'll be down again lol other than that they look good

Done, i need more pots [emoji23] [emoji38] [emoji108] [emoji106] bloody stretchy issue sorted, lowered them down in there pots for now, until transplant into ground if I can found a high enough ground, might try top of Mt Coolum [emoji23] [emoji13]

post-42695-153958528686_thumb.jpg

And they were a heap of bagseeds sooty [emoji106] I guess the care factor went down a bit, oops ..

Edited by kloud9