Outdoor Fun

seperate them when your ready, id let them get a little bigger first, im as rough as guts with mine and they all still arrive lol, i just pop a little shovel just under them and lift them out then put them immediately put them where there going, doesn't matter if break a few roots but you MUST water them strait away after a transplant, they look healthy so you should have no probs, as a rule of thumb i always plant mine 1metre apart, lookin good kloud,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah apparently i Love a good transplant session, And what’s this mean too crowded, leaf are all pointing up [emoji115]?attachicon.gifIMG_0656.PNG

seperate them when your ready, id let them get a little bigger first, im as rough as guts with mine and they all still arrive lol, i just pop a little shovel just under them and lift them out then put them immediately put them where there going, doesn't matter if break a few roots but you MUST water them strait away after a transplant, they look healthy so you should have no probs, as a rule of thumb i always plant mine 1metre apart, lookin good kloud,,GQ

Do you usually sow them that close together, GQ?

• Upvote 2

i dont purposely sow that many into a pot but it has happened on the odd occasion, lol stoner mmoments, but i quiet often i rip them out of the ground if i decide there's a better place for them or there to crowded, as an example this year I've had heaps come up in the garden by themselves and there's just to many in one spot, similar to klouds over crowded pot situation but mine were rooted in the ground, no problems i just lifted them out and moved them to a new spot and give them a drink strait away, works 99percent of the time, i suspect kloud is going to be transplanting those little bubs into an appropriate area so they can grow into mega bubs lol

• Upvote 1