Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer (Fem) & Blue Power (Fem)

this is more than you'll need this year , depending on how you use them

$10 + shipping for 400g of mixed green manure seed , Autumn / Winters https://www.edenseeds.com.au/Product-Info-Seeds?product=green-manure-mix-autumn-winter

& Spring / Summer https://www.edenseeds.com.au/Product-Info-Seeds?product=green-manure-mix-spring-summer

these are all you need to plant a green manure cover crop for anytime of the year including indoor 

& you don't have to buy a mix of seed , here's a individual list https://www.edenseeds.com.au/?name=Category-Info-Seeds&category=Legumes-Green-Manure

now you can also make another fertilizer out of them called Sprouted Seed Teas , which involves sprouting the seed in a cup / jar / plate , when the tap root is as 

long as the seed you blend the lill seedlings , mix with water , strain out the lill bits , or not , & feed your plants 

using seeds in the above ways def covers anything blood & bone can do & then some 

• Upvote 4

Cant wait to rip into my yard this week, learning so much about making good soil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

one thing that helps make good soil is having roots growing in the soil all the time 

& never leaving the ground bare 

plants attract microorganisms to there root system , plant diversity = microorganism diversity 

if there are no plants growing , there's no need for microorganisms to be there 

better if there in place for the plants you really want to grow 

• Upvote 1

one thing that helps make good soil is having roots growing in the soil all the time

& never leaving the ground bare

plants attract microorganisms to there root system , plant diversity = microorganism diversity

if there are no plants growing , there's no need for microorganisms to be there

better if there in place for the plants you really want to grow

Yeah pretty excited to get into it, never been much of a gardener before but keen to grow all our own food, thinking about getting some chickens for eggs and chook shits good for compost?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Okay guys, I’ve tweaked the recipe a little and made it today. So the mix was:

60-80L of high quality soil (using dads tomato soil)

20-30L of worm castings (from compost)

500g of organic Kelp Meal (bought online)

5kg richgro phosphorus organic fertilizer (majority bat guano)

3.5kg of Blood and Bone (powered form)

500gm Dolmites Lime

5L of Perlite

100gm of azomite trace elements

1 cup of Epsom salt

80806415af8df0868b19ed4903a86524.jpg

I appreciate the advice on green manure but I just didn’t have the necessary green material to do it and figured I’d give blood and bone powder a shot and see how it goes (it was also easy to get, bunnings). Being my second grow this is only the second time I’ve made my own soil and I’m always down to experiment a bit.

It’s now sitting in my backyard with a tarp over it to cook for a few weeks before I bag it up and store it for when I begin the grow.

Cheers for following along

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1