Female Spray

Guest elefunk_delivers

g'day; best method of gettin fem is to grow minimum 2 plants.

i grew males and hermies for 4 consecutive years until a friend suggested i grow 2 near each other, i grew 1 male 1 fem.i think they like company;)

1 plant by itself has good chance of being hermie or male.

Bonza Bud is good product that can help increase chance of fems, i use it often...warning: never use bonza bud on mother plant, clones wont root.

Yes! I have had the same experience. I have 3 pots with 2 plants in each and they each contain 1 female and 1 male. In addition the stronger and biggers plants in each case are the males.

you used to be able to get some stuff called " superbloom " and it kicked ass, it used to turn hermi plants female, i used it when using these bodgyseeds, let them grow up a bit then whack em with " superbloom" and i always got females, otherwise i used to get a sprinkling of shitty hermis in there, this was before , i saw how easy cloning was

but i dunno if they still sell it,

i 'll find out what was in it , i still have have a bottle around,

hey do u guys have dramas with fems/males all near each other, do the fem go to seed fully?

my males/hermis when discovered dont get a chance to get freindly with the others and find themselves chucked in a bin,

Edited by denskeone