Thinking of trying

I'm seriously thinking of trying this. If it takes 3 or 4 autos that would be good. I know bugger all about indoor grow so don't want to spend much on something I might hate.

What do you guys think? Is it basic enough for even me to use.d83365bb71d9d9b3ef0460609704f0df.jpg0e1def22335b35f6e74b35838e8fb6e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I'm seriously thinking of trying this. If it takes 3 or 4 autos that would be good. I know bugger all about indoor grow so don't want to spend much on something I might hate.

What do you guys think? Is it basic enough for even me to use.d83365bb71d9d9b3ef0460609704f0df.jpg0e1def22335b35f6e74b35838e8fb6e1.jpg

Ok so your light is not worth using. Even 2 130 watt cfl won't give you much. I'd get the tent and ventilation but get a much better light. Remember indoors light and grow space equals yield.

The more light you can use and still keep your grow cool the better. A hps, cmh, led or combination of hps cool tube and or led, cmh or COB LED. I've seen some good cfl grows but honestly led or hps cool tube.

Also think about your grow room or area you want your tent. Sheds are good or a grow room. You have to think about humidity and heat or cold depending where you live.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

What do you mean extra $300?

How hard is it to grow in a tent?

How long does it take and how does it affect a power bill?

My veg tent is the same , 600 w hps is perfect for that , extra $300 n you will get results

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

What do you mean extra $300?

How hard is it to grow in a tent?

How long does it take and how does it affect a power bill?

Not hard at all but with shitty hear you will suffer and end up spending more in the long run as you will have to upgrade things that break or otherwise give up and throw it away. I believe Micmac maybe saying to buy some more lights for an extra $300 on top of that kit. Just the lights on that setup will most likely give poor results