Haha for real kloud9? Does that actually work good info thanks guys !! So say a 2week flush and that drop into boiling water with sugar roots and all or just branches cut in boiling water with sugar [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah man for real [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

• Upvote 1

Or just grow with blackstrap molasses boiled and added to nute mix and then flush ?

Yes that will work too,

Suss out online as the yanks have been doing it for ages, just keep it mind molasses may attract unwanted pests as it a sugar ants love it ..

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Edited by kloud9
  • Upvote 1

My old man still boils his roots in brown sugar after he pulls it lol, and won't be told otherwise [emoji23] too old too stubborn.

I heard this one many moons ago too. Though the BS theory I heard was there's a resin pot located at the base of the stem and the shock/stress to the plant apparently pushes all of the remaining resin towards the buds. lol

I'm happy to go with the idea that this theory is Bullshit as well. :D

I heard this one many moons ago too. Though the BS theory I heard was there's a resin pot located at the base of the stem and the shock/stress to the plant apparently pushes all of the remaining resin towards the buds. lol

I'm happy to go with the idea that this theory is Bullshit as well. :D

He claims that it charges through the roots into the buds [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Maybe if u put it a bucket of the mixture for a couple of days it would reach the buds

I really don't think the roots would be in any condition to draw anything in boiling water, the plant would die n those pathways would be closed

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm also having a hard time thinking any plant of any kind would respond favourably to a boiling water/sugar treatment

I've also been told to stab the stem with a Rusty nail

Probably a few more that I can't remember right now

Haha old boys secret methods for guaranteed success

Little tip but , semi killing your plant will make it "mature" faster haha

Cheers for the giggle :) Brim

• Upvote 1