Who uses molasses in there grow hydroponically indoors or handfed indoors in coco ect

I’m interested to know if using boiled molasses with increase yyields? Potency and taste ect I use Cana coco a + b + big bud flower additive and instead of cannas pk /13/14 can I use molasses??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by 420potdocter

post-62463-0-99575800-1530021752_thumb.jpeg

Used that before and I'm sure it did something but not sure it was worth the money

Did seem like a sweeter nicer smoke but

Might even be worth another crack

Edit : just ordered a bottle to see how it goes

Edited by Brim
  • Upvote 2

I tried molasses,on 1 of 3 plants(same strain, it was molasses you use for horse feed(it comes in food grade containers and safe for human consumption $2 to have a 2l milk container filled at a feed depot)the one of the 3 plants I would say was a much smoother smoke and had visibly more resin on the plant, I used 1 teaspoon to 10litres of water and used it all weeks of flower

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

I have been using it for a while. It was left on the property I bought recently, nearly a whole 20l of it, probably horse grade shit. To be honest I havent had my last few grows dialed in due to moving and a couple of other factors, so im yet to see a difference. But I will continue to used it, and will use it more outdoors. Its free and there is quite a lot. There is a science behind it so it should help, got lotsa good shit in there that the plants need.

I am in the midst of flushing at the moment with plain water, but next 2-3 days I will only use molasses. Give that to the plants as their final drink and see how they like it. Never really flushed with it, just used it throughout flower as a suplement.

I use it from the start of flower increasing till wk 6

I think it adds a lot more crystals n thicker buds

The taste is always smooth

I use a product called crystallic from nutrifield

It other stuff in there as well that is beneficial to plants

I recommend it highly

There will be hardly any benefit apart from taste if u only use at end

To get full benefit u need to use through flower

Any additional supplements that r derived from kelp n seaweed etc will also add to the taste of your final product just be careful n never use recommended doses , 1/2 is enough from my experience

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac
  • Upvote 2

I use it from the start of flower increasing till wk 6

I think it adds a lot more crystals n thicker buds

The taste is always smooth

I use a product called crystallic from nutrifield

It other stuff in there as well that is beneficial to plants

I recommend it highly

There will be hardly any benefit apart from taste if u only use at end

To get full benefit u need to use through flower

Any additional supplements that r derived from kelp n seaweed etc will also add to the taste of your final product just be careful n never use recommended doses , 1/2 is enough from my experience

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Do you use mollasses or just crystallic bro?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app