Oil from Hashish

zeuss

Question

9 answers to this question

lifted from Grasscity.com

Break up hash and put in little container

Pour in alcohol, 5x amount of hash

Stir until hash is absorbed in alcohol

Pour some alcohol to wet coffee filter (so it doesn't absorb your oil)

Pour through coffee filter

Freeze for at least 2 hours

Pour alcohol/hash solution through coffee filter again, this time into pyrex or plate (something you can scrape)

Let it sit until alcohol has evaporated

Consider heating in oven at 220 for 5-10 mins after alcohol has evaporated. Or sit it in a double boiler.

you shouldnt lose anything as .  10g full melt bubble hash = 10g oil.  so no lose.

lifted from Grasscity.com

Break up hash and put in little container

Pour in alcohol, 5x amount of hash

Stir until hash is absorbed in alcohol

Pour some alcohol to wet coffee filter (so it doesn't absorb your oil)

Pour through coffee filter

Freeze for at least 2 hours

Pour alcohol/hash solution through coffee filter again, this time into pyrex or plate (something you can scrape)

Let it sit until alcohol has evaporated

Consider heating in oven at 220 for 5-10 mins after alcohol has evaporated. Or sit it in a double boiler.

you shouldnt lose anything as .  10g full melt bubble hash = 10g oil.  so no lose.

Thank you mate, much appreciated.  What does the freezing part of the process achieve?

Why would ya bother

Mainly boredom.. I have a bit over half a pound of the stuff and no idea what to do with it. I have been adding a sprinkle on top of what i have been vaping and it is a very nice buzz but that won't get rid of much of it.

I was thinking if i could convert it to oil i might be able to help some sick folks with their meds..

Cheers

Z

• Upvote 2

I’ve made a couple batches of oil lately from bubble hash all I did was put the hash in a jar with iso shake it often let soak for 24hrs (was on top of a heat mat) then filter it out and evaporate off worked quite good for me didn’t lose much yield at all. Quite a few friends have tried it and don’t mind it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners