What to do with LOTS of trim?

Howdy Folks, I have a mate that has had a fair chunk of his crop devastated by strong winds and hail, he doesn't want to know about it, just wants me to collect it. There is probably around 8 - 10 large rubbish bags of beaten up buds, pretty good stuff really. Going to be a stressful trip home with all this in my car..

I was thinking about Bubble Hash bags but from what i have seen on utube etc you can only put a fairly small amount in the bags at a time, is that correct?

Has anyone good any ideas as to what i can do with all this weed? i imagine it would take a heap of alcohol to do the oil extraction thing and blowing myself up would be just nasty..

What am i going to do with it? way too good to just dump.

Help??

Cheers

Z

With bubble hash you can do the ice slurry mix in a big tub pour that through the bags in batchers reather than do heaps of small ones.

There was a member that use to use a cement mixer to do large bubble runs and only had 20lt bubble bags.

Thank you mate, that's a great idea, I am actually having second thoughts about picking it all up, i really don't need all the associated drama that would come with being found with all that in my car and i shouldn't be greedy as the guy that has all the damaged weed has already given me enough to last the next year or so, so not sure what i am going to do at the moment.

Cheers

Z

Hmmm.. bit of work in 8-10 bags. I done a rubbish bag full in a bubble run once for a mate. Just used first bag and that took me 4-5 hours from memory, Maybe if you went through those 8-10 bags and only take the main colas and try and reduce it down to a 2 rubbish bag run. That way you only dedicate a day to it and move on.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm.. bit of work in 8-10 bags. I done a rubbish bag full in a bubble run once for a mate. Just used first bag and that took me 4-5 hours from memory, Maybe if you went through those 8-10 bags and only take the main colas and try and reduce it down to a 2 rubbish bag run. That way you only dedicate a day to it and move on.

That makes a lot of sense mate, If i do end up collecting it that is definitely what i will be doing.

Cheers

Z