Ozstoners BIG M Winter Challenge.

So, my ‘big’ girl has been on 12/12 for 3 days. Planted the little Big M girl the same day so we’ll see how she goes 12/12 from the jump. Already sprouted without germinating so we’re off to a good start [emoji7]

attachicon.gifIMG_7280.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7283.JPG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My other plants aren't ready for 12/12, so the little one is going to be a bit bigger [emoji23] I should have planted an autoflowering seed.

Question, are we aloud to remove a plants from the container and trim their root system? Or are we not aloud to remove once in the big m

Edited by maryjaneclouds

My other plants aren't ready for 12/12, so the little one is going to be a bit bigger [emoji23] I should have planted an autoflowering seed.

Question, are we aloud to remove a plants from the container and trim their root system? Or are we not aloud to remove once in the big m

I believe we can as long as the roots remain in the container you are sweet