Ozstoners BIG M Winter Challenge.

Sounds like fun so I’m joining in. Gives me something to do other than golf in the off season.

Ace’s Zamaldelica

Grow Style: Outdoor coco automated milk crate lol.

Below genetics and strain info cut and paste from seed finder website.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Zamaldelica/ACE_Seeds/

GENETICS: 100 % sativa. Zamal x Malawi/Thai. POLY HYBRID.

FLOWERING: 11-14 weeks. Late October - Early November.

STRUCTURE: Extremely bushy sativa.

YIELD / M2: Medium-High.

BOUQUET: Sweet carrot, mango, orange, flowers and resins.

Effect: Very strong and lysergic long lasting effect.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Zamaldelica »»» Zamal x Golden Tiger

Zamal

La Reunion »»» Sativa

Golden Tiger F3

Golden Tiger F1

»»» Malawi Killer Malawi x Meao Thai F1

Malawi Killer Malawi IBL

Africa Malawi »»» Sativa

Meao Thai

Thailand »»» Sativa

Family Tree

From scratch, this is how I play. I like the science and numbers behind it all. Yawn? Fair enough. lol.

Getting on in the arvo, a couple of seeds get dropped into a glass of tap water. Bobbing on top. Feels like I am wildly oversized for this with my canna products. lol.

post-62971-0-09366600-1526254698_thumb.jpegpost-62971-0-11852000-1526254805_thumb.jpeg

Next morning coco peat straight from bag into seedling pot. Weighed up full pot dry, weighed up full pot wet.

Watered with nutes .6ec @ 6.0 till run off. When gently pushed floating seeds sunk to bottom of glass.

post-62971-0-24339900-1526254891_thumb.jpegpost-62971-0-13566500-1526254937_thumb.jpeg

Scooped out with spoon and placed in coco around 10-15mm under. Shoved out on the deck in dappled shade, to bring inside of a night for a couple of weeks.

When pots weigh 70grams ish I will spray till full again. From water soak till sprout should take around 4-5 days In my conditions. Seqld. Autumn.

post-62971-0-63071900-1526255233_thumb.jpeg

Good luck all.

Sounds like fun so I’m joining in. Gives me something to do other than golf in the off season.

Ace’s Zamaldelica

Grow Style: Outdoor coco automated milk crate lol.

Below genetics and strain info cut and paste from seed finder website.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Zamaldelica/ACE_Seeds/

GENETICS: 100 % sativa. Zamal x Malawi/Thai. POLY HYBRID.

FLOWERING: 11-14 weeks. Late October - Early November.

STRUCTURE: Extremely bushy sativa.

YIELD / M2: Medium-High.

BOUQUET: Sweet carrot, mango, orange, flowers and resins.

Effect: Very strong and lysergic long lasting effect.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Zamaldelica »»» Zamal x Golden Tiger

Zamal

La Reunion »»» Sativa

Golden Tiger F3

Golden Tiger F1

»»» Malawi Killer Malawi x Meao Thai F1

Malawi Killer Malawi IBL

Africa Malawi »»» Sativa

Meao Thai

Thailand »»» Sativa

Family Tree

From scratch, this is how I play. I like the science and numbers behind it all. Yawn? Fair enough. lol.

Getting on in the arvo, a couple of seeds get dropped into a glass of tap water. Bobbing on top. Feels like I am wildly oversized for this with my canna products. lol.

attachicon.gif165BE020-2FEC-4982-8941-C5D45FF1631D.jpegattachicon.gif5730AF7A-A153-4858-93AC-08744E15CF46.jpeg

Next morning coco peat straight from bag into seedling pot. Weighed up full pot dry, weighed up full pot wet.

Watered with nutes .6ec @ 6.0 till run off. When gently pushed floating seeds sunk to bottom of glass.

attachicon.gif2D830CD8-B167-4E86-AD75-D2B654D1E03D.jpegattachicon.gif62028F15-C192-445A-9A6D-DFF4492C5440.jpeg

Scooped out with spoon and placed in coco around 10-15mm under. Shoved out on the deck in dappled shade, to bring inside of a night for a couple of weeks.

When pots weigh 70grams ish I will spray till full again. From water soak till sprout should take around 4-5 days In my conditions. Seqld. Autumn.

attachicon.gifE90669E0-A355-4990-8D0A-A517DE823EE4.jpeg

Good luck all.

How is that a 600ml milk carton?

Patience grasshopper.

Bigger pot has ballast to stop those starter pots blowing off the deck.

Those 2 starter pots will drop into the Big M when they grow up a little.

Too much coco from me to start off in one.

Is this ok?

Edited by Try Blu

What do you know Pedro?

It appears we like similar strains. If info above is not correct , tell me and I’ll change it if it bothers you.

Yes we do, no leave it, doesn't bother me, its listed as a 100% pure, but there is a bit of conjecture about its purity,

dubi got it of another breeder, it had been doing the rounds of Spain for a while, so who really knows

to me its not pure, not that i care, its a nice smoke

have smoked a lot of African/Thai strains, long before they all got tampered with, its all lost its voodoo shit, and ended up as a nice smoke

not what i want, i want a smoke that freaks everyone out, wishing it would stop fucking them up, and they never want to smoke it again

like it used to be, like some of me cats piss x strains, they shit all over anything from Ace for strength and duration a lot more psychedelic as well

I love all the Ace shit tho, cannabiogen as well , much better then the dodgy skunk hybrids everyone else sells   

• Upvote 2

Yes we do, no leave it, doesn't bother me, its listed as a 100% pure, but there is a bit of conjecture about its purity,

dubi got it of another breeder, it had been doing the rounds of Spain for a while, so who really knows

to me its not pure, not that i care, its a nice smoke

have smoked a lot of African/Thai strains, long before they all got tampered with, its all lost its voodoo shit, and ended up as a nice smoke

not what i want, i want a smoke that freaks everyone out, wishing it would stop fucking them up, and they never want to smoke it again

like it used to be, like some of me cats piss x strains, they shit all over anything from Ace for strength and duration a lot more psychedelic as well

I love all the Ace shit tho, cannabiogen as well , much better then the dodgy skunk hybrids everyone else sells

Ive noticed many of my supposedly 100% sativa strains start life looking decidedly indica. Dutch wanting to grow tropical sativas. lol

Voodoo ganja. Hahaha. It’s what most of us are searching for I guess.

Next season I’ll probably try some Thai sativa searching for similar voodooness.

We are now in the competition as the plant has shot roots.

Medium: canna Terra professional+extra perlite

Pot:red solo cup(can't get big ms here)

Strain: Yantra white widow fast fem(not an auto)

Nutrients:Sensi Pro full range of organics, bio diesel, rhino k, marine calmg, aloevate, green diamond A+B

Light: mix of led and 600w hps+metal halide

Goodluck everyone!post-61511-152629880925_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app