Seed suppliers

My mate grew a dense as Fuck Tyrone auto. Mid winter but his balcony gets full sun all day and painted white reflects light like a mofo.

Fem seed re vege. Look out for hermaphrodite. Pretty common IME.

Rack those autos outdoors from This coming month until December. First batch harvested October. Last batch harvested in Feburary. Then your photos harvest.

Just my opinion. Some photo strains flower with over 13 hours light. Like if a photo starts true bud formation first or second week January and ripe first week in March... genetics...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thats what i was thinking of doing , Got some Autos then going then do some photos

lol Autos will never fade out......

They won't fade out no...always going to be auto groupies and people who want to grow them for the novelty. And there will always be gullible noobs who will believe the rubbish that seed sellers peddle about them being the best for new growers which is just bad advice for many reasons but it sells seeds.

The reality is though that the best autos can ever be is a fun novelty when compared to photo genetics because they are useless when it comes to supplying a reliable source of uniform buds that are the same each grow because you cant preserve the strains as they are. The auto strain seeds you grow this year wont be the same as seed you grow other years because the strain will change over time which is unavoidable. You cant backcross to mums or dads from previous years to keep them the same for eg because you cant clone them. And you can't keep mums and dads to make the same seed from year after year. With autos you can only select mums and dads from what is growing that grow to make seeds so they will always change over time no matter how much you try to keep them the same strain.

• Upvote 2

You

They won't fade out no...always going to be auto groupies and people who want to grow them for the novelty. And there will always be gullible noobs who will believe the rubbish that seed sellers peddle about them being the best for new growers which is just bad advice for many reasons but it sells seeds.

The reality is though that the best autos can ever be is a fun novelty when compared to photo genetics because they are useless when it comes to supplying a reliable source of uniform buds that are the same each grow because you cant preserve the strains as they are. The auto strain seeds you grow this year wont be the same as seed you grow other years because the strain will change over time which is unavoidable. You cant backcross to mums or dads from previous years to keep them the same for eg because you cant clone them. And you can't keep mums and dads to make the same seed from year after year. With autos you can only select mums and dads from what is growing that grow to make seeds so they will always change over time no matter how much you try to keep them the same strain.

Only old people think that , Get good Autos that produce

Ive seen a Auto produce 10oz

As a newb a few grows ago I also selected an auto. Made heaps of mistakes and I doubt I got 1 oz from each plant even. It sounded easy... Just keep the lights on 18hrs and watch them grow. If I screw up a photo in veg I can recover, I also have the ability to choose when to flower and therefore can control the size of my plant. It all sounds so obvious but as a newb you're sucked into the supposed simplicity of growing autos where in fact one error and you can't really recover from it properly. MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

So if I understand correctly we are talking genetics. Photos can keep consistent pure strains for years where autos don't have a base gene pool to go back to year after year where autos only last 1 year with 100% same gentectic?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

correct aqua