Seed suppliers

I tried autos and to be honest heaps smaller and not too much different than photos. Honestly they seem like a bit of a fad that will fade out.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

lol Autos will never fade out , Its only the beginning , Seen Autos give people 10 oz , You just buying the shit Autos , Try Mephisto Genetics , They only do Auto flowers and are the best for them

My mate grew a dense as Fuck Tyrone auto. Mid winter but his balcony gets full sun all day and painted white reflects light like a mofo.

Fem seed re vege. Look out for hermaphrodite. Pretty common IME.

Rack those autos outdoors from This coming month until December. First batch harvested October. Last batch harvested in Feburary. Then your photos harvest.

Just my opinion. Some photo strains flower with over 13 hours light. Like if a photo starts true bud formation first or second week January and ripe first week in March... genetics...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yantra does stock fems and autos and last I looked NSW was still part of Australia[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Most are sold out and not as much of variety from yantra , Attitude have almost all breeders and strains , Not to mention limited edition strains , And most new strains , They just got the Delta 9 colab with Grand Daddy urp and he just released mephisto genetics strains  only thing is risking customs finding it ( 99% all orders get through with proven evidence ) Also yantra not much freebies , You spend 100 on yantra you get 1 free seed but attitude you spend 100 and get like 10 feminized freebies and if you buy with bitcoin etc you get another 5 free  i have gotten some badass strains for free from attitude , I mean i support Aussie but attitude is just much better value and more in stock

• Upvote 1