Nutrients

A hydroponics shop has just opened up here and I was chatting to her online about some products.

I'm currently using hydroponics nutrient from Manutec which is an all purpose nutrient. It seems to be giving reasonable results but I want to step up and start using specific nutrients.

I'm growing Northern Lights Autos in perlite/vermiculite. Even though I'm using the manutec I also have veg A and B nutrient by Xtreme Nutrient so am just after bloom nutrients. She has Canna, GeneralHydro, Biodiesel and Flairform. What would be the best choice brand for a newby to hydro? I know sometimes it's personal preference but any advice would be good.

Also she has a product called Rock Resinator. Anyone used this? To me it seems like just something that isn't entirely necessary as the bloom nutrient already contains what's in the product. I'd imagine there is a lot of products out there that don't truly add value to the end product but aimed at the naive chasing the ultimate grow.

A hydroponics shop has just opened up here and I was chatting to her online about some products.

I'm currently using hydroponics nutrient from Manutec which is an all purpose nutrient. It seems to be giving reasonable results but I want to step up and start using specific nutrients.

I'm growing Northern Lights Autos in perlite/vermiculite. Even though I'm using the manutec I also have veg A and B nutrient by Xtreme Nutrient so am just after bloom nutrients. She has Canna, GeneralHydro, Biodiesel and Flairform. What would be the best choice brand for a newby to hydro? I know sometimes it's personal preference but any advice would be good.

Also she has a product called Rock Resinator. Anyone used this? To me it seems like just something that isn't entirely necessary as the bloom nutrient already contains what's in the product. I'd imagine there is a lot of products out there that don't truly add value to the end product but aimed at the naive chasing the ultimate grow.

Maxlass, fuck hydro nutrients. Go to Bunnings and grab some shit from the "eco" range. They have dolomite lime, gypsum, neem oil etc etc. Look for "eco" and you will be stoked with the results. They also have something called eco-aminogro it's everything ya plant needs, my dude. Manutec is great, but I use it for foliar feeding.

If you wanna go hydro nutes, give General Hydroponics range a go. Canna range is great too. But the eco range at Bunnings is fucking awesome, man. Gonna be doing an outdoor hydro grow real soon using eco products in only coco coir. Soon as my seeds arrive. Gonna give Southern Star a crack. Their genetics are mint.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

• Upvote 1

As I understand Eco isn't specific hydro nutrient. I do use some of their products but for my ones in soil and their neem oil.

Maxlass, fuck hydro nutrients. Go to Bunnings and grab some shit from the "eco" range. They have dolomite lime, gypsum, neem oil etc etc. Look for "eco" and you will be stoked with the results. They also have something called eco-aminogro it's everything ya plant needs, my dude. Manutec is great, but I use it for foliar feeding.

If you wanna go hydro nutes, give General Hydroponics range a go. Canna range is great too. But the eco range at Bunnings is fucking awesome, man. Gonna be doing an outdoor hydro grow real soon using eco products in only coco coir. Soon as my seeds arrive. Gonna give Southern Star a crack. Their genetics are mint.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

Yeah I suppose I'll just go in and see what she has. Why the extra calmag? I looked at the Manutec one I'm using and it already contains these minerals. Do cannabis plants need more during growth and flowering than what is already in the nutrient?

Like you said max. It will be personal preference. I went for the cheapest nutes in the shop with no other additives besides calmag and my buds are growing fine..

Yeah I suppose I'll just go in and see what she has. Why the extra calmag? I looked at the Manutec one I'm using and it already contains these minerals. Do cannabis plants need more during growth and flowering than what is already in the nutrient?

It's just one of those deficiencies that seems to show on my plants. Either due to the nutrients I am using or the strain, or even the water I use, not sure. I know alot of people find they need it and the old fella at my local hydro shop said he puts it into the nutrients he sells that he makes himself because of it.

Max the guys on Auto network told me autos need more magnesium and calcium. Something to do with the rate of growth. Alot of them have grown autos for around 6 years.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Hey evatil, it’s great u talking up the benefits of organic grows, but Max’s grow is hydroponic so the advice u gave him is useless, he Needs hydroponic solutions

I certainly wouldn’t be recommending Bunnings range to anybody especially when it comes to hydroponics!

Max SE may be the 1 to talk to about growing in perlite/vermiculite as I think he just finished 1

For coco I think coco specific nutrients are the go, this is what I get my best results with

During flower I have tried a few different things,and what works best for me is

1 pk 13/14 from onset of flower in conjunction with coco A+B

I also use a couple of supplements all the way through as well

Crystallic n bud boost from a company in Melbourne called nutrifield

About week 5 or 6 I had PK heavy - 1 application only , added to the rest of solutions

I feed right up until the first flush

This method gets me big tight juicy buds n plenty of them

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1