What's everyone puffing on tonight?

not in our lifetimes.......

No don’t say that, I have hope! I get severe nerve pain, from in my back from a bone spur on my ribs. I’m hoping that medical marijuana gets wider acceptance here. I have posted about it on my Facebook after doing research into it and the amount of ignorance, even from a nurse astounded me!

After having tried the oil, I’m really amazed at the change in myself, I also have knee pain and lower back pain (I’m like a 90yo lady, I swear!) but I managed to actually run around in the park with my kids for the first time in years and they were so ecstatic. My partner says I am so much more laidback now, so it has helped my anxiety as well. I just wish this shit wasn’t A) so expensive or B) so risky to get. It costs me $200 for an amount that lasts me 3 weeks. It’s not as cheap as the strong medication I am normally on, but that stuff doesn’t do anything much for the nerve pain, just for the other pain. Anyway, I’m sure most here know these kinds of issues already. What a pain. Literally! Haha.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No don’t say that, I have hope! I get severe nerve pain, from in my back from a bone spur on my ribs. I’m hoping that medical marijuana gets wider acceptance here. I have posted about it on my Facebook after doing research into it and the amount of ignorance, even from a nurse astounded me!

After having tried the oil, I’m really amazed at the change in myself, I also have knee pain and lower back pain (I’m like a 90yo lady, I swear!) but I managed to actually run around in the park with my kids for the first time in years and they were so ecstatic. My partner says I am so much more laidback now, so it has helped my anxiety as well. I just wish this shit wasn’t A) so expensive or B) so risky to get. It costs me $200 for an amount that lasts me 3 weeks. It’s not as cheap as the strong medication I am normally on, but that stuff doesn’t do anything much for the nerve pain, just for the other pain. Anyway, I’m sure most here know these kinds of issues already. What a pain. Literally! Haha.

i really hope I’m wrong, but with the current education standards in our great country, it doesn’t bode well for the future of the nation.

I won’t be holding my breath.

Yeah, very nice just pulled one a couple of weeks ago, got another almost ready, rate it very highly

not as trippy as i hoped for, but very fucking nice, but I've only tried the one Zam Thai pheno, the next one is a lot more Zamal looking

certainly nowhere near as trippy/psychedelic as some of me own shit

The Zam Thai pheno

I like me trippy weed just as long as it ain't to speedy. I'm getting too grey for speedy things... how does it rate, your gear, Pedro? Sounds like something to get your mitts on

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

i really hope I’m wrong, but with the current education standards in our great country, it doesn’t bode well for the future of the nation.

I won’t be holding my breath.

Yes I know, I’ve talked to nurses who are horribly uneducated and I was shocked. There needs to be more campaigns on the benefits of it all.

^ Not all nurses. I once was an RN, psychiatric Clinical Nurse. Gave that away cause it fucks your head up if your not insane to begin with... Probably 30-40% of clinicians are for it or at least feel clinical trials (underway now... kind of) are well overdue.

As more research is done and benefits proven opinions will change. That is IF the clinical staff actually DO undertake continuing professional development and stay on top of New medical developments...

Most are pretty shit at that.

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

^ Not all nurses. I once was an RN, psychiatric Clinical Nurse. Gave that away cause it fucks your head up if your not insane to begin with... Probably 30-40% of clinicians are for it or at least feel clinical trials (underway now... kind of) are well overdue.

As more research is done and benefits proven opinions will change. That is IF the clinical staff actually DO undertake continuing professional development and stay on top of New medical developments...

Most are pretty shit at that.

Sorry #notallnurses haha. But yes I was thinking the other day that it must be really tough to keep up with all the advances in the medical field, especially if you’re a gp or a nurse. It would be too time consuming so I can understand why there is some ignorance there. My mum has left temporal lobe epilepsy and has had issues with Drs not understanding that.

I can’t imagine working as a nurse in a psych hospital, I’ve visited one and some of the people were not on this planet - one was a nympho and was constantly taking her clothes off.

Your stuff looks nice by the way.

• Upvote 1