What's everyone puffing on tonight?

Good to hear. Have you tried the Zamaldelica? that ones supposed to be real trippy

Yeah, very nice just pulled one a couple of weeks ago, got another almost ready, rate it very highly

not as trippy as i hoped for, but very fucking nice, but I've only tried the one Zam Thai pheno, the next one is a lot more Zamal looking 

certainly nowhere near as trippy/psychedelic as some of me own shit

The Zam Thai pheno 

post-59916-0-73638000-1525041458_thumb.jpg

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 2

Not sure if anyone has seen black mirror on netflix, but this episode is about everyone having a type of recall feature built into their optical nerve or some shit. This scene was good to watch him get the wife back for once but it made me terrified to think of all the women on the world in possession of this technology lol

https://youtu.be/jkSkfYX6kzc

Not sure if anyone has seen black mirror on netflix, but this episode is about everyone having a type of recall feature built into their optical nerve or some shit. This scene was good to watch him get the wife back for once but it made me terrified to think of all the women on the world in possession of this technology lol

https://youtu.be/jkSkfYX6kzc

God help us all tunker is this turns into a reality!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

God help us all tunker is this turns into a reality!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Tell me about it. There's some creepy episodes, I love watching that shit. One of them, everyone was rated by each other through interaction and what they shared online. It was like life was Facebook and the way to get ahead was for people to rate you 5 stars. Fucking nightmare

Tell me about it. There's some creepy episodes, I love watching that shit. One of them, everyone was rated by each other through interaction and what they shared online. It was like life was Facebook and the way to get ahead was for people to rate you 5 stars. Fucking nightmare

black mirror. Great show. Fucked stories. How’s the one about the young bloke who gets blackmailed after getting busted having a wank. That was brutal in the end. Edited by ooodog

So many dark episodes on black mirror, it’s why I love that show.

I’m not puffing on anything. I was a smoker in my teens and 20’s then I stopped. I’ve recently heard the wonders of cbd oil and bought some and it really did live up to the hype, I was shocked! I did get some bush bud from a friend of my mums but that’s all gone now. It’s all changed so much, back in the day, we just bought sticks and you got what you were given. I’ve just finished watching Disjointed by Netflix and saw just how much it has changed in the US and hope to see those changes here, but know it’s a long time coming!

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

So many dark episodes on black mirror, it’s why I love that show.

I’m not puffing on anything. I was a smoker in my teens and 20’s then I stopped. I’ve recently heard the wonders of cbd oil and bought some and it really did live up to the hype, I was shocked! I did get some bush bud from a friend of my mums but that’s all gone now. It’s all changed so much, back in the day, we just bought sticks and you got what you were given. I’ve just finished watching Disjointed by Netflix and saw just how much it has changed in the US and hope to see those changes here, but know it’s a long time coming!

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

not in our lifetimes.......