Nimbin mardigrass 2018

yeah it was awesome billy, its always a great weekend with other stoners, i ended up staying at the showgrounds but next year il book a spot with some of the other osa crew at the caravan park, what a top group of blokes it was a pleasure meeting everyone, im spewin i missed the seed swap sunday morning but theres always next year, i got some nice blueberry seeds of one of the lads so il be keen to see how they grow out, all in all im glad i went, i had a brownie on saturday and it took me 4hrs to get out of the tent lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey GQ was nice to meet you,

n thanks for the hash....was not much movement done after said hash was consumed lol 

we didnt get pulled up again this year and hows this when we left sunday arvo the coppers were pulling up people going into nimbin not people leaving lol WTF how dum are they lol

BaahaHAAAAA!. I couldn't go. Could think of anyone to look after the kids while away.

But I'll def. there nex year.

Maybe it was a sign that they know they are losing the war on weed....

Hey GQ was nice to meet you,

n thanks for the hash....was not much movement done after said hash was consumed lol

hey mate yeah i had a great weekend and meeting you lot was probably the best part of it all ,i cant wait for next year to get back there and party on with everyone queeny style lol lol glad you all enjoyed the hash and hash brownies good stuff my work is done lol

hi relaxxed, the cops are crazy wasting there time at nimbin, i walked back to the showgrounds around 1am on saturday night and honestly it would have to be one of the quietest festivals ive ever been to lol the only noise you could hear was random coughs coming from tents and vans otherwise it was silent, i call it the coughing festival lol lol but seriously theres the riot sqaud driving around doing regular checks around all the camp grounds and for what ? to check on stoners laughing and coughing lol i had a good laugh with hubby quick call the riot sqaud like check out these stoners there out of CONTROL lol not, great people great times great weekend

Never been up north with my wife except flying to the Gold Coast. Maybe a drive with a stopover one day :-) as there is no way I could get her there [emoji15]. Something I’ve always wanted to do though. Wish it was closer. At least you had a bit of a break from trimming and got to focus just on the fun part.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners