Nimbin mardigrass 2018

Imagine the different strains to be tried along the way with all the pick ups maybe have afew stopovers along the way. Any members between WA and Adelaide that will slow us to crash for the night ??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I can just see. Tents on roof. We should do it. Would definitely bring awareness along the way. Drop off points so nothing in bus for cops. Heck yer get Seedman to sponsor it..

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

lol better get a list of people without a warning on their record. Thats the hard part.oh and they need to be over 18...

ive got no record or dealings with the popo, but if I was driving/riding in a drug protest bus I’m pretty sure I soon would have one. lol Edited by ooodog

Didn’t u see the grannies on a current affair, going around the country teaching old ppl how to grow , cook and use cannabis as medicine

Everything from hemp seed bread to oils etc

1 is actually going through court now on cultivation charges

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 2

Didn’t u see the grannies on a current affair, going around the country teaching old ppl how to grow , cook and use cannabis as medicine

Everything from hemp seed bread to oils etc

1 is actually going through court now on cultivation charges

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Dam i would have loved to see that. Only watch Sunrise these days..

A bunch of stoned, pissed, cnuts in a bus travelling across the nullabor ain’t going to help any positive awareness.

But it would be a fun trip lol

lol

Fucked up and missed out again this year. Next year your coming with me Billy goat whether you like it, or your allowed or not. Or whatever. Your coming.