Second round of planting.

& hey

what's the deal with yantra passwords & stuff

went to have a look & i have to join or something ???

Yeah, I just made a new email address and signed up from there. They take direct bank transfer with a screenshot of i/net banking payment receipt emailed to them. Not from my bank account, though... but somebody else's bank account... lol. 2-3 days from Byron to NSW. Can't complain with that. Have only had one seed not germinate and every single one of my new plants is a Yantra bred seed, except for Green Crack. It came in it's Fastbuds original packaging that was nice!

once you establish a nice mother plant, cloning could be the next phase to learn

That's the next science project lol. Wanna get a small prop tent for rooting (lol) and growing clonies. Also need to figure out if my light is decent enough to do the job or not. Figure it is. It's making a difference to 5 plants over night that are set up in the dodgiest grow space ever lol. Picture a 130W CFL in a reflector, suspended by para cord and carabiners and attached to a bar bell in it's rest thingos (partner is really hating me at night for that when he wants to work out lol, whatever, his personal problem) and wrapped around it is my car's windscreen thingo. Does a decent enough job for night time supp though. They have a full day of sun til 5.30, have a dark period until almost midnight outside in the little greenhouse shelf I have, then they're moved back under the lights again for round 2.

Would love the clone and then to fuck about with breeding and create my own strain. That's the dream.

post-63203-15231578199_thumb.jpeg

Seedlings had their first night of 24 hour light last night. Can't get over the fast turn around on the OG Kush seedling. Bloody mad! Giving the autos a full 24/0 lighting period for vege, but keeping my OG photo on a 18/6 cycle. It gets a full day of sun, dark period for 6 hours, and then it's under the light with the rest when I go to bed. It then stays there until being put into a southfacing window in the morning. Giving them a weak watering as they dry out and misting with water throughout the day as needed. They're looking really great and will be the first planting I intend on trying to do as perfectly as possible from seed.