Ripped!... Totally gut wrenching :(

That's fucked, dude. My heart sunk for you while reading that. It's so shit that we live in a world that contains dishonest gronks that will see someone else's hard work and just take it. I love my weed but there's just no way I could rip someone off. Even if I saw an 8 foot beast that was as round as it was tall, filled with the most mouth-watering buds I've ever seen, I could never do it. Might cut off a bit, maybe lol, but my conscience wouldn't allow me to fuck off with the whole thing.

A family member used to grow in the national park near him and he'd have beasty plants. We went out there one day and there they were, huge and beautiful as all get out, went back a week later prepped to pull her up, someone had saved him the trouble. Got to see an empty hole.

Was deep in the park and he'd told nobody except me where he'd planted. He stopped growing after that and that was 14 years ago. He's since found out that many of the potheads in his small community love taking bush walks at this time of year.

You obviously picked a great spot. Maybe people before you have also picked that spot and someone has ripped it from there before and comes for a geeze every year.

Sorry mate. In an ideal world, pricks would keep their hands to themselves.

cant show no one mate , ya show a mate , they big note them self or just slips out when have a yarn ,   bit of peer pressure and ya girls are gone.   best mates can still have a weak moment or are just dumb or have a big yap , imo .  tcun of a feeling being ripped off :sick  both gone in the same day ,   seems sus to me. ^_-

The only other person that knows the locations is a best mate Ive known for years. He helped me cut the guts out of the wattles. Cant imagine he would do something so low to a mate. Does seem very strange both were taken on the same day so there's always that slim chance

now you mention that i would wager he did it, or told someone how to get to them.  Have you mentioned it to him yet ?