best sativa an best indica to grow 1st ?

Hey all, i just wanted to get some seeds soon , prob nirvana seeds due to there cheapness, but im not sure which 2 to get...

I want one good sativa an 1 indica... .which 2 would anyone recomend i get.

I want both plant to be as compact as possible and im more interested in quality than the size of yield...

Any recomendation?

Strongest pure sativa an strongest pure indica?

Cheers

It depends what you want out of your stone.

Sativa is generally long in the stem and has smaller buds. The stone you get is the light, airy type stone.

Indica is generally short and fat and has fatter buds. The stone is more heavy, couchlock type stone.

If you plan on getting more than one strain, i would suggest you get one of each as variety is the spice of life.

As to which strains you want you will have to figure that one out for yourself. I have heard it said White Widow is the shiz, the WW i had wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I am particularly fond of Northern lights and Jack Herer. But like i said, it depends what you like.

One thing i can say without hesitation is: No matter what you grow it will be very satisfying in the end, it's always nicer when you grow it yourself.

hey,

I hate to ruin your plans but starting out with a pure sativa and pure indica would prbably be the worst thing you could do... The indica would be finished in 6-8 weeks flower 12 hours on 12 off and the sativa could be 12-16/20 weeks for a pure sativa or haze...

Unless your willing to run the sativas for upto a double flower( 12-16weeks) season indoor they wouldnt be finished properly..more important is what sort of stone are you after... a uplifting high or heavy knockout :scratchin

Thanks for the replys guys.

Basically i want to do what pickle said, keep some variety in my grow.

Ive been smoking for nearly 10 years and can honestly tell you i have no idea what kind of smoke ive been buyin all these years. The internet opened my eyes to all the hundreds of strains out there. Priase the dutch!!

A guy i know was dead set convinced that Ice (the strain) was grown with ice (the drug) in the water to somehow do something. I didnt even bother trying to explain anything to him....

So yea i wanted to have a go at growing, slowly for long term, and wanted some suggestion on the most potent of each kind of high (sativa, indica and even skunk) so i could grow and compare for myself.

Cheers and thank for the recomendations ,ima look em up now B)

If it's just for you and you don't turn into a mull pig or waste heaps, you can get a nice little stash so you don't run out. Once you grow out some indica and let the sativa finish it's long run, get yourself a couple of nice mum's and have a bit in your stash box you can afford to wait a bit for some more, this is not a production line. Who says you have to grow both at once?

I guess the aim for you would be to get a nice stash of both strains so you can pick and choose as the mood takes you. If it's just for you and you aren't chowing it down like there's no tomorrow you can afford to spend a bit of time on it.

you can get some nice sativa hybrids that would do the job for ya! Have an up high but without the 16 week flower cycle.

just had a quick look at the nirvana seedlist on Seeds direct and there really is so many nirvana seeds to choose from.

Haze 19x skunk is always something that i have wanted to grow. grown the NL5xhaze. great strain!

Nirvana has a huge list of strains to choose from and I have heard that alot of their indica strains have a sativa in them anyway (indica sativa hybrid).

Just choose two that you like and Im sure the satisifaction of growing them plus all the free buds will make it worthwhile!!!

The White Widow is a decent 60% sativa and 40% indica, I'm keeping her, that's for sure!! B)

I'm experimenting with indicas at the moment, Black Domina has me impressed :reallyexcited: Very sticky and stinky, with buds like hard golf balls. Yummo!

I've steered away from the pure sativa, only because it takes so looooooooong :P