Dig cobs keen on imput

Hey guys very keen to get underway in setting up a tent for personal use. Wounded if people used cobs over here or any other dig led setups,e.g. quantum boards. Thoughts if you have them? Cheers guys

Sent from my SM-T385 using Tapatalk

Can't complain with my f series build. Haven't done full grow yet so jury is still out. Dr. Agon is also using qbs and seems pretty pleased. Quick bloom lights have the quantum's for Aussie sale.

post-60317-152143278423_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Cob's are ok but i found running them at 50watts they can be to bright for some strains i ran 2 cobs at 50watts each in 90x50cm area that worked out than i ran 3 cobs at 50watts in 90x50cm area the plants didn't like the extra light, if u canrun your cobs at say 30watts each and more cobs over the area would be better as they are very bright at 50watts

Yep im the same as tunks, really impressed so far with the qbs(2nd week of flower) but will wait until ive completed a few grows, before i tell people they should buy them over hps. But if you want to buy them any way ..... check out rapidled.com for cobs , they do both diy and premade fixtures. Growerslights.com have the best postage costs , for the diy qb kits out of the U.S. and quickbloomlights.com.au have the premade hlg 550 and 300... i have the 550 [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Cob's are ok but i found running them at 50watts they can be to bright for some strains i ran 2 cobs at 50watts each in 90x50cm area that worked out than i ran 3 cobs at 50watts in 90x50cm area the plants didn't like the extra light, if u canrun your cobs at say 30watts each and more cobs over the area would be better as they are very bright at 50watts

Trouble with that is it gets expensive. Why QBs are better option

Im thinking of getting a kit that replaces a 600w hps.... was going to go with a driver that will run them 75w per cob.... will that be overkill lol?? Gen 7 vero cobs, for half of my 1.5mx1.5mx2m tent[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk